3 Screenshots

About This File

((Gender neutral encouragement))

Your girlfriend is getting SO FAT lately, and both of you are loving all the extra curves.  The bigger she gets, the more of a turn on it is for both of you. But all the overeating, greediness and expansion is just way too much fun for GGGF to keep it all to herself-she wants YOU to get fatter and fatter along with her until you’re both huge! In this clip, GGGF provides lots of sexy visuals of her plump body while offering the most tempting encouragement for you to just give in and indulge in your feedee desires with her. You know you want to… a life of sensual gluttony just takes a some gorging yourself to the extreme with delicious food. And you’ll have this hot and very voluptuous babe to help you out on your journey. It’s ever mutual gainer’s dream 🐷😍

If you enjoy this clip, please let me know with a quick review! They’re so appreciated and make me happy to read 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Collegefatty10

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I like all of GainingGothGF's videos, but especially her feeder videos. I love how she teases you with her fat body and entices you with the thought of being a greedy pig right along with her.

Response from the author:

Ah thanks so much! I really love doing the mutual gaining/ wg encouragement videos because if course I’ll always be a feeder at heart ♥️ so glad to hear other people like it too! 

Link to review
WMBoi

I've waited for some more mutual gaining content and what could I say besides feeling the big urge to stuff myself now. I want to become so much fatter because of this. It is truly perfection

So sweet as always! I’m so glad I could encourage you! 😉🖤

Link to review
Guest WordNerd3000

Absolutely amazing. GGGF has never looked fatter, and you can tell that she clearly enjoys the idea of being a bad influence on your waistline. Hope to see more of this kinda thing in the future!

Yay, thanks so much! Happy to hear I look bigger! And I do love being a bad influence and making people fatten up for me 😈 

Link to review
Nervous Fish

OhOhhh this video was so hot it definitely makes me want to gain if only I had money to do so and is it me or does gggf look really fat in this video. I wish I had my own gggf to gain weight with 😊

Aww thanks so much! The struggle to get fat is definitely expensive, I get that 😅 I hope you find someone to appreciate and encourage you to gain if that’s what you want to do. We’re definitely out there! :)

Link to review
chubbygutlover

Another top tier mutual gain video from GaininggothGF!!!!

Thank you so much!! Happy that you think so 🥰

Link to review