Weight Update & Gains December Update

$14.99

(31 reviews)

Message added by S77

Not a weigh in video. No actual weight is shared. (see reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

WEIGHT UPDATE FOR DECEMBER! 

24 Hour Rogo deal! buy this video and leave a review and get a second video for free !

Kayla Breaks her new scale SHE IS HUGER THEN EVER! 

when she goes into her bra it rips on impact! her breasts are so big there not fitting anywhere! kayla also tries a thong on from julys video and clearly its just not fitting at all her big belly falls over ! she goes on to do her measurements and talks of future plans ! shows her body its amazing now

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

IGuess

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

It's crazy to see how heavy Kayla has gotten! Her jiggly body has never looked better, and I can't wait to see what's in store for next year! 

Fantastic stuff as always ❤️

Link to review
Guest daleanator

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Kayla is blowing up and looks great! Really enjoy the fat chat and belly play especially with her profile!

Link to review
MarcusF

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Broke the scale 🥵 what 🥵

I agree with the person commenting below- with as much as everything sucks right now, atleast we have Kayla’s gorgeous, growing body 😭

I’ll snag the recent POV sexy belly rub/partner video please 🙏

Link to review
fontenoy

Absolutely amazing to see Kayla’s growing figure bursting out of tight clothes! Thank you for letting us follow you on this amazing journey and for continuing to put out the best content. Looking forward to watching you grow in to next year!

Link to review
Nowaifunolaifu

Kayla never disappoints with the great updates! Can't wait to see the big future ahead!

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Wow!  Kayla is looking more massive and jiggly then ever!🔥  Crazy to see her continue to outgrow all her clothes, she just has such a stunning bbw body structure and I hope she continues to gain. For all the bad things happening in the world right now, at least we have Kayla and her absolutely outstanding ass! 😍

Link to review