Fired for Being a Fat Lush Slut at Work

$12.57

(4 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

Bella has lost all control, and she doesn’t even realize it.

Follow Bella as she wakes up, bloated and hungover, surrounded by empties, even crushing one with her gut as she rolls over to turn her alarm off!

She waddles into the kitchen, plops her gut on the counter, and pours some shots of rum in her coffee to take the edge off, then sits her fat ass down to chug her extra strong morning pick me up, rubbing her fat belly and commenting that all this extra belly must be a beer gut.

Next we see her at work, in the bathroom, chugging one mini and pouring the other in her coffee, slurring a bit about how no one needs to know.

Next she’s stumbling down the hall, falling on her ass at one point, with her fat bloated gut hanging out. She bursts in the door and starts stumbling around the kitchen, bitching about getting fired, her gut hanging out, swilling beer and spilling it down her cleavage.  If you like the out of control fat slob lush vibe, this vid is for you!

IMG_3507.PNG

IMG_3508.PNG

IMG_3509.PNG

IMG_3510.PNG

IMG_3511.PNG

IMG_3512.PNG

IMG_3513.PNG

IMG_3514.PNG

IMG_3515.PNG

IMG_3516.PNG

IMG_3517.PNG

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Billyscott_1999

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What’s to be said that hasn’t already been said before. Bella is amazing and a complete pro at packing away booze. Being able to watch her wake up still tipsy from the previous night before she stumbles out of bed and headfirst into another drinking binge is perfection. Watching her stumble home later on is even better because you can tell she’s been drinking the entire rest of the day away. 

I hope we get to see her descent into hedonism further now that she’s been fired and has nothing better to do than drink all day every day and bloat that beer belly up even further. 

Link to review
shield

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I knew this vid would be special from the moment I saw Bella's swollen body in that bed. It's clear all that alcohol and greasy food has been doing her a lot of favors! In the kitchen, it's so hot how she rests her belly on the counter too. I won't spoil much more of the video, but we get some really convincing RP, great outfit changes, deep burps and slob vibes. Highly recommended, and I would love to see more sequential RP videos like these from Bella — maybe a rapid/time-jump WG one next?

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review

I am eternally upset that I can't get a server like Bella in this clip! The audacity of an establishment firing a classy woman like the fatter-than-ever Bella when all she wanted was to feel nice and buzzed during a shift!

We all know that deep down, this little problem of hers should only be nurtured and fed so she can be the best boozy floozy she can!

Link to review