6 Screenshots

About This File

pizza_gif.thumb.gif.046b62a0134546e734f1b429a0a5d198.gif

Everyone loves a good pizza stuffing! This one was SO heavy it didnt take me long before I could feel my belly bloat. It always surprises me just how big my tummy can get after a good meal 😮

Everything is just too tight...my shorts... my shirt...my bikini... I was spilling out of everything. Enjoy LOTS of close ups of my belly and titties ❤️

Looking luscious and loving it ;)

AGirlWhoLikesToEat

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

theDean411

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥵🥵 I don't even know what time say. Watching you eat that entire pizza was amazing 😍. A girl who isn't afraid to eat is the hottest thing in my eyes. You just keep getting hotter and hotter, every extra pound is incredible

Response from the author:

Hehehe Thank you so much Deano! Im glad you enjoyed it because I loooooved doing it 😚🥰

Link to review
Guest PlumpLove

YES YES!!  This pizza video is lots of fun.  The pizza looked really good, of course, and you gobbled it up easily and quickly.  Watching you eat made my mouth water for a pizza too (LOL).  But I think what I enjoyed about this video the most was the way you highlighted your growing belly and titties.  Your belly doesn't just stick out, it is sort of heaped up in these shots.  Maybe it's just the angle of the picture, but it really gave your belly a star role.  And the top you had on was so exciting because it just can't cover everything, and it makes you wonder how much you might get to see.  That is the definition of sexy ... leaving viewers wondering what will be revealed next.😉 I also liked that, at one point near the end, as the camera pulled back and we could see your legs, you started bouncing your left leg, which caused your upper thigh to jiggle wonderfully.  So... to sum up... the pizza's great... the stuffing too... but the views of your growing body were amazing.  Thanks.😀❤️

I am SO glad that you loved it Plump! ❤️ Reading your reviews always makes me so happy 🥰

Not too long ago these shorts fit! I remember getting them and being soo happy because they were high waisted and fit nicely XD I guess they are still high waisted, but the fit is a just a little small LOL🤣

Link to review
Guest john45

Watching you devour that pizza like a good little piggy makes this video so much hotter🤩 You truly show how much you enjoy food and have given in to the glutton you've become😘 I can't believe how big your tits have gotten as I watch them spill uncontrollably from that bra and your belly, has gotten so jiggly and luscious recently it sits in your lap free of any restrictions🐷 This is the biggest I've ever seen you yet and I'm in complete awe (looks like you're enjoying it too), you're so incredibly hot. You have made yourself so fat and I don't think you can stop now, let yourself go even more and get fatter.....please🥵💦

Thank you so much John ❤️ honestly XD this is my favourite kind of pizza and I have wanted to greedily eat one all by myself for a long time😈 Oh yesssssss, I definately ammmm enjoying ittttt. My hunger has been off the charts lately too!

Link to review