6 Screenshots

About This File

[role play, tight clothes, belly play, fat chat]

1256281049_curvageqanov21_3.thumb.gif.b733b883e5c321cb4e73c7561bd32958.gif 134075764_curvageqanov21_2.thumb.gif.9feb1ef52592b12c99aeded36a403efb.gif 377662714_curvageqanov21_4.thumb.gif.0e2aaf925cd04c22d8df4778ff432c94.gif

Kelli has plans to go to the beach with a couple old friends. She puts on her favorite bikini and is utterly shocked by how tight it is. she’s even more shocked by the way she looks in it! Bulging out of everywhere, flabby gut sagging way below her bottoms, and rolls emphasized by the extreme tightness of it. “Has it really been that long since I’ve worn this? Have I really gained that much weight??” She's so embarrassed! She needed to know the extent of the damage she’s done to her figure, so she inspects her fat.

Her disbelief and embarrassment grow as she examines her new body. She just keeps finding more and more pouches of fat, cellulite, and stretch marks. She finds rolls in places she didn’t know about and sees rippling and jiggling all over. She tries on a couple other things in the hopes that she’s just imagining things, but unfortunately she’s spilling out of that stuff as well.

As she continues to inspect her body, she realizes that she actually likes her weight gain; she actually likes how much saggy fat hangs off of her, and how much cellulite, stretch marks, and dimples cover her fat body. So she decides to show off her enormous weight gain by wearing that tiny bikini to the beach, hoping other beachgoers will be shocked at the sight of her gigantic, flabby body on full display.

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow 😯 kellijellibelli is looking bigger and bigger , FAT !! & Fabulous everytime she’s post a new video kellijellibelli is so excited to go to the beach🏖 with her friends 👭 trying on a new  bathing suit 👙  🥰❤️  especially when she is starring at the mirror in her house 🏡she just can’t believe how FAT !! She has gotten !!!  ☺️All the pounds of weight she has packed on 🥰💕 What has kellijellibelli been eating and snacking too get so FAT !! Know one knows but her , it’s her own gaining top secret ☺️❤️ Anyways her FAT !! Belly !! Hang jiggles and bounces like know other , 😍wearing those tight jeans 👖 shorts , and a tight shirt 👕 that covers all most of her FAT !! GUT !! , As she pulls down her shirt 👕 you can still see some FAT !! Belly!! still , peaking out underneath, 😍🥰 that tight shirt of hers 👕 as  kellijellibellis FAT !! GUT !! Bounces !! and jiggles !! even more!! ☺️😍💕 in FAT !! Belly !! jiggley  !! motion !!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍❤️💕 it looks super awesome hottttt !!! 🥵❤️ And attractive, 🌈 WOW 😯! kellijellibelli is so much ready to go to the beach 🏖 so she can  show it all off for everybody too see out  in public ,  including the people, 🏄🏻‍♀️🏄‍♂️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏾‍♂️👫🧜🏼‍♀️👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 out there ,watching this beautiful stunning bouncing belly of a fabulous FAT!! Woman ,🤩❤️kellijellibelli  already ☺️knows what the crowd is think 🤔😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰🌈💕 U GO GIRLLLLL !!! 🤩🥰👍

Link to review
LeAuxChord

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I was not expecting such a great size difference from the previous vids, but I aint mad at it!

Link to review
Guest CurveKing101

This clip literally blew my mind! I cannot believe how gorgeously fat Kelli is looking lately. I've never wanted to leap into my computer screen so much in my life lol. Her decadent curves are covered in pretty stretch marks as she flaunts her outgrown bikini. No question she is one of the hottest gainers on curvage right now and the scale is shooting up rapidly. Her beautiful body is clearly made for being fat and getting bigger! Her pretty face and seductive voice are the icing on the cake. A totally mesmerising clip at a great price!!!!

5 stars is a no brainer 🔥

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
thickythickful

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kelli really blimped up, crazy how she went from fit & thin to round and jiggly on such a short period of time. Looking beautiful as always, fatter than ever, nice choice of clothes to show her gain off, really spectacular video. Love the smiles ^.^

Link to review
BigDogStatus

Always great videos! but for whatever reason they always have black bars on the side so it's never fullscreen on mobile. kindof annoying, but otherwise 11/10 Kelli is looking great ♥️

Link to review
wzx1135

Really sexy, you seriously blew up, how did you get that fat? It's almost unreal LOL

Link to review
johnp0971

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Omg you’re getting so big and doughy 😍 love how your belly just hangs 🤤 you can really pull it off at any size and still look good. Can’t wait for you to go up in size. You guys are missing out this clip is a 10/10

Link to review
j2000

I wish she wore it for longer but the short time she wore that t-shirt totally blew my mind. The rest of the vid was merely perfect 😁. OMG, what a sexy body. 😍

Link to review
Guest Dinorexabc

Kellijellibelli is gaining so quickly that each video is a must see! She also is incredibly hot when she talks about her body and this is one of her best! 

Link to review