3 Screenshots

About This File

⚠️ MASSIVE BURPS⚠️

If you love burping and massive bloated bellies you won’t want to miss this treat. I chug down gulp after gulp of soda, bloating myself even more massive while letting out some of my best burps yet!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatGurlLover

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

If you like to see a woman burping, this is a must watch. I think these are the best burps I have ever heard. Goddess Hela can really belch! Awesome camera angles showing off her fat belly as well 😍 This video is highly recommended! 

Response from the author:

Thank you soooo much! I’m glad you enjoyed!💖💖

Link to review

in case you are looking to try new things in terms of bloats perhaps you could try vinegar and baking soda because it has been done although they dont exactly taste the best it could be worth a try to get instant results .  this only an idea. and it is up to you

Link to review
Bd105

This video is fantastic. End of! 
If you want to see a ginormous belly in action with accompanying long, loud burps then this video is for you! GH’s belly is one of the biggest sexiest bellies I have ever seen/watched. I LOVE IT. Thoroughly recommend!!

Link to review