5 Screenshots

About This File

They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day! I’m gonna start it out right with a huge amount of fast food! 

It’s been so long since I had McDonald’s breakfast, so I ordered a lot! I made coffee with lots of cream and sugar, this is a very calorie dense meal! Big enough for several people! 

I waste no time and dive right in, I cannot stop, hash browns quickly disappear, sandwiches laid to waste, coffee chugged, it’s at about the 4th sandwich that I start to get really full. Every bite is painful but I can’t stop thinking about the food I have yet to eat. 

Moaning and rubbing my big bloated belly, I keep going until it’s all in my belly, I need a nap! Isn’t it hot to watch me struggle and squirm while still pushing in more bites for you? 

I really pushed myself in this one! 

88F80AE3-6A14-4771-9336-DB322579DA9A.gif

F6B30613-F986-4CD6-9234-23F688E667A4.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow!!! This is the best camera 🎥 view ever !!!    perfect 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌😍🥰🌈

Response from the author:

Thank you!!! So glad you enjoyed it! 

Link to review
cheesee

Amazing video and creator. When another clips had an audio issue, she fixed it right away, apologized and was so nice about it. I even got this one for free! 

Rock on, Jersey Ghoul!

Thanks babe 🌈

Link to review
Jack_

Great video as always!

Thanks so much for supporting my content!! 

Link to review
rptman

You know what the best thing you can ask for is when it comes to stuffing videos? When you get to see the person committed to finish *everything* no matter how much it hurts. That's what you get in this clip. Jersey has her camera at the PERFECT angle to watch her belly bloat up with an extreme amount of Mcdonalds breakfast sandwiches, hash browns, and coffee, and refuses to stop until every single bite is gone. There's plenty of delightful commentary throughout, as always. Jersey is such a delight and is always so engaging with her conversation. Plus, that belly looks so deliciously fat and bloated by the end. I'm proud of her for pushing through to finish!♥️

I’m so proud of me too!! Gosh what a lovely review babe thank you so much!! 

Link to review
chubnubs11

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Jersey is the best ghoul there is!! If you want to see someone go to town on breakfast then this is the video for you!! I'm impressed by how much Jersey eats!! Im sure you will be too!! The burps were incredible, the angle the best, the jiggles mesmerizing, the fat chat seductive!! The belly couldnt keep my eyes off of it as it got bigger and tighter!! Not to mention how gorgeous Jersey is could stare into her eyes all day!! You deserve some belly rubs after this stuffing much deserved I wish I could give them to you. I'm VERY PROUD of you!!!

Could I get "Bikini and lingerie try on!" please thank you!

You are the best ever!!!!!

🥰 proud of me?! Yay 🌈

Link to review
mana020

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

First of all, you and videos are always amazing.  Also I always love your taste in music, really enjoyed the A Day To Remember in the beginning. Don't worry about fan noise, we love  you too much for that small thing to get in the way. Anyway, this video is hot, long, and sexy as hell.  I can't say much more than that, other than buy it. It's more than worth it. So much commitment to finishing all of that food!  

Thanks for the nice message around 8 min, we appreciate you too = )  

Could I get the "PIZZA SLUT! 18” STUFFING!" video please?

Thanks for being so awesome! 

Thank you so much! Love to hear stuff like this! Ya got good taste babe! Pizza slut comin in hot 🌈

Link to review