10 Screenshots

About This File

This mukbang youtuber has a secret...She enjoys her meals way more than her fans know! Today, you get a glimpse of what really happens when she films her videos.

1287691843_MukbangGirlsGIF1.thumb.gif.0f548f13873053579e22e8dab22a7bc4.gif1733238014_MukbangGirlsGIF2.thumb.gif.ff4902b104dcdd625c068facccb2348b.gif128627965_MukbangGirlsGIF3.thumb.gif.b308072ffb4953af586c05e684fa6a1e.gif1338813352_MukbangGirlsGIF4.thumb.gif.d72d6a67a77994fd3ece32224975678d.gif

In this video ; 

Messy Stuffing | Belly Play Youtuber Roleplay | Secret Fatty | ASMR | Burps | 

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

THE_HAZZLER123

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Rosie is getting SOOOOOOOO big 😍😍😍😍. Another great RP video with plenty of belly playing and messy eating. Also plenty of super sexy eye rolls to match Rosie’s ever growing belly rolls. If you love cheese sauce then this video is definitely for you 😉

Link to review
ahemahem

Another amazing RP from Rosie! She really brings to life the fantasy of a beautiful YouTuber mukbanging herself into obesity — and getting just as turned on by it as we are 😈

Between the ASMR and the faces she makes, you can really tell this girl loves her food, and the hidden profile shot of her growing gut gives us the POV we’ve always wanted from those vids. From the performance to the script, this clip is pure sexy genius. 

Link to review
shield

This is such an incredible video from Rosie — it's got it all, including stuffing, some really hot moans, burping (the last one was especially good), and a creative scenario that contrasts Rosie's outward appearance as a "normal" streamer with how she looks behind the scenes! The production values are extremely high as well. It's really fun to see how round her gut has become and how much she clearly enjoys playing with it. I would love to see a return to this character in the future — maybe a scenario where she is being interviewed by another YouTuber and has to keep her desires under control or just a return to see her even fatter as RMF keeps gaining! For now, I advise everyone even remotely interested in this video to get it and get more food into Rosie's beautiful body!

Link to review
AZ_Guy_88

Amazing as always. I love how you play to the camera and your overly exaggerated orgasmic looks you make. Especially when you do the eye cross 😍 and that's just the tip of the iceberg. The hiding of the belly play among other play is a huge treat and a turn on. Its been a bit since I've seen one of your videos and I was immediately turned on just by how much rounded your face has gotten. Any time you do role play, it's always spot on and this just goes to show that you can hit it out of the park Everytime. 

Link to review