Feedee Stuffs Herself With Fried Rice

$3

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

These are my last pair of pants that fit and they can barely contain my squishy belly. 🥰 That dose not stop me from eating enough lunch for two people. I get about half way through the video before I feel like I need to unbutton my tight pants and let my flabby gut hang freely. 😋 I wonder if I will ever be able to pop the button on these pants? 🤔 Keep feeding me and lets find out.

Edited by Thickgoddess92

Other Files from Thickgoddess92

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I am so sorry 😐 that this is your last pair of jeans 👖 but ☺️ You can always buy more pairs of jeans at your local store 🏬  👖 and continue to make hot 🥵❤️ Videos like this , especially stuffings 🥰❤️💕 I can really!! tell that you are really packing on those  fabulous pounds , especially in that FAT !! Gorgeous GUT 😍💕 that’s hanging lower and lower all the time Wow!!  😮❤️and the way you ate that plate of food 🥘 really fast for two people , like it was nothing ☺️ As your fabulous FAT !! GUT !! exspands more and more , making it more jiggler 😍and FATTER !! 😍and more bouncy😍 especially when you walk 😍 while it jiggles on its own 😍 making it look 👀 more amazing than before 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰☺️💕 I can really tell that you are really  excited 😆 of poping that!   button off those jeans 👖 like really blowing and shocking the peoples and the fans minds 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 making your FAT !! Fabulous content really cool and super awesome 👏 But ☺️ Anyways there is really nothing to fix ☺️ It looks perfect 👌❤️ super awesome 👏 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩❤️💕.                      P.s. I can’t wait 😊 to see more 🥰 what it would look like next time ☺️💕 it’s like a special treat , that is still unwrapped 🎁❤️ can’t wait 😊 to open it 🥰❤️

Link to review