2 Screenshots

About This File

GainingGothGF is FATTER than EVER in this sexy sink belly drop/ belly play clip. Watch as she plays with her huge belly and love handles while she seductively talks about how fat she's gotten. When she drops her heavy gut in the sink, you get a close up of her new (and very obvious) stretchmarks and her soft belly looks almost close enough to grab. This clip offers multiple angles of GGGF's growing body for you to enjoy, and tons of bouncy, blubbery fun. If you're interested in seeing how good GGGF has been eating lately, this one shows it off very well ;)

If you enjoy the clip, please take a moment to let me know by writing a quick review. Doesn't have to be in-depth (though I do love those ones), but even just quickly letting me know you loved it really does make my day! Thank you so much for all of your supoport, it means a lot 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😘😍❤️

Link to review

@CurvyGothGF Was für ein tolles Debütvideo von dir! Wie schön du deine dicke Wampe in Szene setzt, da glaubt man kaum, dass du früher mal richtig dünn warst! 🙂 Und diese ruhige und angenehme Stimme mit der du durch das Video begleitest! 🙂

Ich kann es kaum erwarten, weitere deiner Vids zu sehen!!! 🙂

MfG

Chris

Link to review
AndrewRussell

Another incredible video from GGF, featuring my one my personal favourite things done with huge bellies: belly drops on objects!  Love the multiple camera angles which really show off just how huge GGF's belly is.  The sound of her belly hitting the sink is so hot.  The camera angle starting from 1:13-3:40 is perhaps some of the hottest belly play I've ever seen.  This is a MUST BUY video. 

Link to review
Guest Prinzalasia

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

U are Amazing 🤩 so big so round so sexy ! Keep going and enjoy it 

Link to review
WMBoi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I'm such sucker for these kind of videos. I love how much rounder GGGF's belly looks here. Just absolutely massiv with the perfect face 😍

Anyone who loves curvy women needs to see this 🥵

As always

Response from the author:

Always love to read your reviews! Thank you sooo much 🖤🖤

Link to review