9 Screenshots

About This File

Cookie's parents are worried about her and her weight gain. They convince her to try to workout to be less Fat. 

Watch cookie in an attempt to do a home workout video for beginners!

P.S I love how you can hear the floor boards creak as she move around in this video ! ❤️ (Rawwrrrrsssss)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lonelydriver

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Loved this video! The role play aspect is great and there’s lots of fun poses and stretches to enjoy. Cookie is looking extra cute in her slightly undersized workout clothes, and there is lots of jiggling throughout! The extra camera angles are awesome, and I especially appreciate the extra effort to capture those squats! The view from the drawer and Cookie’s commentary might be my favorite of all though 😍. You definitely won’t regret checking this one out!

Link to review
UHU2009

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Phantastic video! Cookie's workout attempt is one of the hottest workout videos ever. I'm amazed how much she is still able to do and I didn't expect her to be able to get up in the end. However, her panting and her enormous effort to heave her massive body around on the creaking floor really made my day! 😍

Response from the author:

🤭🤭 thank you, I'm so glad you enjoyed it !

Thank you for leaving a review  💜😊😘😘

20211218_011224.gif

Link to review
YAlex56

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Your belly is gigantic and beautiful the way your clothes hardly fit your belly and your gym pants only go to your belly it beautiful to see your belly grow 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Bellyluv88

Sexiest and Hottest workout video I've seen🥵🔥🔥🔥. Cookie looks so huge and wide in her tight workout clothes😍😍😍, love the way her top is split at the sides to give her enormous belly more room. The camera angle from below when Cookie is bending and doing some squats, is amazing. I could watch that bit on repeat all day😲🤗😈.

Response from the author:

Awww thank you so much hehe.. im glad you enjoyed it ! 😊😘😘💜

Link to review