5 Screenshots

About This File

With the new added on inches Lauren is finding less and less clothes in her closet to fit her!

What once fit her body like a glove how screams at the seams, frightened that one deep breath will rip the entire fabric off of her large body.

Lauren shows 4 outfits, including her sexy red dress. She compares side by side to her old body reassuring herself that it was indeed NOT the dryer that shrunk her clothes!

😋REVIEW FOR A SWEET TREAT😋

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest TeeMee

You have made so much progress and have had some insane growth.👍. Looking big and sexy as always!

Link to review

I love her videos because she’s so down to earth and actually relates to the viewer. I love old clothes try on videos because I love seeing how far women have come and I’d say Lush Lauren has come a long way although I wouldn’t mind seeing her wear these outfits out I wouldn’t want her to get in trouble for indecent exposure either! Check out the video it’s a must watch 

Link to review
Guest Italijew

Literally, not a better model on this site. Not only is she gorgeous, and her gain incredible, but all her videos are fun to watch. Watching her growing body squeeze into those tight clothes — especially the brown shirt — is something to behold. I cant wait to watch her bubbly personality, and her growing, exception body. Thank you so much for what you do!

Link to review
Euglenoid

Incredible video as always! LL looks so plump in all of her outfits. She's bursting out of everything she puts on and shows off her amazing gaining progress. Thank you for the great content LL!!

Link to review
Pizzaguy123

LL another great video showing how plump and round she has become, just blowing up not fitting in her old clothes. Stay beautiful and keep up the great work! 

Link to review
Guest NYkgm

Amazing Video always great videos impressive to see how far you’ve come and can’t wait to see where you go 

Link to review
Guest nrb900

It’s so incredible how much you’ve grown in the past year and how voluptuous your body has become just so full of curves everywhere!!!

Link to review
Vronbane

Lauren shows off how difficult it is to contain the expanding appeal of her luscious body in this video.  Every inch inspires questions that you will ache to know the answers to. What's sexier- her confidence or how far she's willing to let herself go? After this video: you won't be able to get enough and, by the looks of it, she won't either.

Link to review
Unknown13117

Wow! Another amazing video by Lauren once a gain. Her body sure has changed and the comparison on each outfit shows. Her body is over flowing in these old outfits and god is it hot. She’s looking stunning as always, especially in the red dress. The comparisons was a nice touch to the video as well. Overall great video, highly recommend! 

Link to review
luke8694

Hot DAMN! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Lauren's tubby body tests the strength of the seams from some of her hottest clothing. Every roll, curve, jiggly bit is shown off with these outfits and each has trouble hiding her bra, panties, belly, and dimpled booty. It's tough to choose my favorite from these four since but honestly I think it's the butterball model that shapes each bit of fabric and gives off the vibe of "this fit 50 pounds ago."

The comparisons Large Lauren uses only makes this video so much sexier, you don't want to miss out!

❤️😉😘😍 

Link to review
flozzlegomp

lauren manages to show off how she has truly grown bigger by trying on these clothes that once fit her, and she succeeds! she's truly grown even bigger since the last video, and i can't wait to see what the future holds for her! one of the better videos i've seen on this site, for sure!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Another incredible video which continues to add proof to the mounting body of evidence that Lauren Lush is an amazingly beautiful woman at any size - the present size, of course, being undoubtedly her largest!!

Each of the outfits Lauren showcases in this clip hug her widening figure super snug and tight (maybe a little too tight for comfort), but she still rocks every one of them as they stretch and form perfectly around her wondrous curves.  The pink jacket and its associated struggles are particularly entertaining!!  A woman as gorgeous as Lauren is gonna look great in anything she wears, so this is another clip not to be missed!!!   ❤️

Link to review
fatty-feeder

Absolutely one of the hottest videos I've seen on here the way all you clothes showed off every inch of your fat body was so hot I loved it 1000/10 would recommend 

Link to review
Michel84

Hella T H I C C ! Lauren has filled out considerably, while still maintaining her alluring hourglass figure. And I must say, her red dress actually looks really good on her now, highlighting her every bountifull curve!

Link to review

Those pizzas, constant snacking and feastings must be doing you a good turn. Since you last did a clothes try-on, you've absolutely ballooned! 🍕🍕🍕

As well as that, you're body seems to be very well proportioned now, a large flabby gut, chunky ass and thighs, and overflowing melon-like boobs.

Also, I watched your 'Waking Up Fat' video recently, and to say the least, that pink sports jacket is certainly a lot tighter than it used to be.  ❤️

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review