4 Screenshots

About This File

This is a video I have had a few requests for so I decided to do it. One year later the same dress, side by side comparison. So this is a two in one video!

My tiny black dress. I predicted that it would rip and it did... but how? Watch and find out😘 Hint: my big booty is a force to be reckon with 👅

Watch as I squirm and try to fit my FAT body into this tiny dress...one year ago it was tight...this year impossible...

Sexy 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

and1two

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Once again this willow to a pillow makes an attempt with an old try-on. But this time things are different, very different.

Da Food Pimp is at work here with a little "extra" added on, and lets just that something in the way she moves will make this more interesting. 

Keep enjoying them "extra" snacks and treats.  Onward and Outward!

garfield-bellyful.gif

Response from the author:

hahaha XD Love thissss. My eveyyyything moves differently now, youre right ;)

Link to review
Guest PlumpLove

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It was another great video.  The comparison is clear.  Your belly has grown substantially, and it looks like it is going to be time to shop for a new wardrobe.  In the picture a year ago, it looked as if you could still suck in your tummy, if you wanted to, but now it looks like, even sucked in, there is still enough round left.  Great descriptions and fun to see you face-to-face with the camera.  Thanks!

Response from the author:

Thank you Plump ❤️ I am definitely in need of a new wardrobe XD I look fat even in winter clothes. For example I cant zip the bottom of my long jacket and walk because my booty and thighs have gotten toooooo big!

Link to review