2 Screenshots

About This File

You haven't seen your old "friends with benefits" in quite a while, so you get the urge to call her.  You tell her you miss her and you're on the way over, so excited to see her!  But, something is definitely different...

The scene opens up with me receiving your text and calling my friend in a panic.  Of COURSE I want to hookup with you, but, a lot has changed.  I tell my friend I'm almost 80lbs bigger than the last time you saw me!  You, a total gym rat, with me, a fatty?  Mortified by the thought, it's too late to cancel as I see you arrive, quickly dismissing my phone call.  We "catch up", asking me what I've been up to and such (isn't it obvious what I've been up to?!)  You finally call me out on my nerves and I tell you why I'm feeling so nervous!  Yes, we've hooked up, but look at me!  I'm SO much fatter than you last saw me.  You urge me to try the gym but I tell you maybe I'll make that my New Years resolution instead, and then make a shocking confession...

I stumbled across feederism and decided I LOVE fat people.  Guys or girls, it doesn't matter, I'm just loving this new body of mine.  I ask if you're still going to hookup with me and you assure me you will as long as we keep it a secret.  I agree, and fill you in on what I like to hear now during sex.  Yes, I've gained a lot, but a lot has changed since out last hookup.  My wants and needs are so different, you can call me a pig or whatever you think fits my new large body.  After filling you in, I lean back, jiggling myself for you.  I'm so ready for our hookup!

giphy.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is what makes curvage hot 🥵❤️ Beautiful stunning cute models like Aria 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💕🌈 especially when she shows, a lot of creativity ,in her rollplays 🥰 when Aria is bringing her very own FAT !! 🥰 rollplaying content to life on screen 😍🥰❤️ especially when she posted a new video clip update mostly every day now , and shows a preview clip image before the new video clip goes live in just a couple of hours, especially when she’s wearing jeans 👖 and a super cute tight  shirt 👚 with that bulging FAT !! GUT !! Hanging out 😍💕 like I said it’s my most favorite attractive thing ever 😍🥰💕 the view and the  beauty of it is truly outstanding 🤩💕,  just thinking 🤔about it  in my mind, what she will do next ☺️ Too me it’s like a surprise and I like being surprised 😯 just makes you want to say Wow 😮❤️💕 how awesome 👏 is that !! Every time when Aria post a video rollplay,  wearing jeans 👖 she looks bigger and better all the time,  in her face 🥰, in her double chin,🥰in her FAT !!  arms ,🥰her FAT !!jiggly Belly ,🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰and mostly the whole package 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 the roleplaying hookup was a Wow 😯 surprise ❤️ The way it was well written and very well put together 🥰 it looks so real you just have too listen 👂 very closely too the dialogue as it plays along ,  and wait for it towards the end of the video because another surprise is hiding in those tight jeans 👖   Thanks 🙏 Aria ❤️for making all of this happen ☺️👏❤️what a lovely 😊❤️amazing  surprise 🤩that was 😍😍🥰😘💕

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review