4 Screenshots

About This File

In this video I wake up with a super bloated belly and work to pump out as many farts as possible throughout the morning for all you with this amazing fetish 😏🥰 I also play, massage, and jiggle my belly for you while we wait for more toots to build ❤️ 

Backstory as to why I started making Fart Fetish clips: Firstly, they were highly requested and bringing fat fantasies to reality brings me so much joy 😊 The second reason why I began making fart videos is because I am naturally VERY gassy. There are so many foods that I have intolerances too, such as soy, wheat, tree nuts, green olives, shrimp, etc.. but does that from eating these foods on a regular basis? NOPE xD Sooo I hope you fart lovers out there enjoy my work! Your words of encouragement are very much welcomed and can go a long way~

If you enjoyed my clip, would you consider leaving a positive review?

***you must click on the stars otherwise it won't save***

More support = More sales = More gains  ❤️

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ApprenticeFeedee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the first clip in whismic's catalog I've bought, and it's safe to say I am attracted to those farts! Even when she's rocking the natural look she's insanely sexy!! 🥵I really love her outfit in this one, a simple crop top and a huge ass shown off beautifully by leggings. At first I was thinking she would have some shy farts but man I was wrong. It's true that having a huge ass means huge farts! 🤯 Overall I would DEFINITELY recommend anyone to buy this if you have a huge fetish for farts because she sure has a lot swirling around in her belly! Thank you so very much whismic for making this video, and I can't wait to watch the other ones you've made!! Safe to say I'm a fan of yours! 😊❤️

Link to review
bones80

some big farts in this one! lots of belly jiggling too! great clip cant wait to hear more!

Response from the author:

thank you!! i hope to fart a bunch more and film it for yall ;) 

Link to review
Guest Jb0817

Would love more fart content and gassy content from you 🥺

Link to review
RobertMcmanaman

This clip is just fantastic, and that last fart was really worth the pricetag 100%

What's sad is my BIGGEST farts aren't captured on camera... I'm gonna have to get better at recording each one :) Thank you for the review!! 

Link to review
pudgelover25

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Why did I like this clip? Well, I'm turned on by chubby bellies and farts. There are some bbws who make great farting videos, but they don't show off their bellies enough. Or they will do a stuffing video and maybe fart once or twice with lots of belly rubbing. I crave lots of belly rubbing and jiggling partnered with plenty of booty burps. I also love your belly and your farts. You are an absolute cutie with a hot body. I love the size of your belly and how much it jiggles. I'm so glad you are making videos like this.

Link to review
Tony_syb

Whismic once again shows off why she’s a fart queen! Her plump ass and jiggly belly go hand in hand pumping out good smelly farts that show how hard her gut is working

Link to review
KB96

Such cute farts with some lovely views of your belly! Totally enjoyed the video. 

You rock, thank you ❤️ 

Link to review