3 Screenshots

About This File

You’ve finally got Savannah alone and in bed.. she loves having you stand back and watch her role around with the bed creaks  and play with her big fat belly and her belly button. She loves it when you watch her but she wants you to get in bed in join her. 

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Savannah is so jiggly. Every movement jiggles her entire fat body. She invites you to a fun time on her bed. The bed squeaks and creaks with every movement as if begging for reprieve from this big girl's burgeoning weight 🥵. Accepting Savannah's invitation would undoubtedly spell doom for this poor bed💀😂. I wouldn't pass it up.

Link to review
fattony20

Savannah is so cute and chubby, its fun watching her shake her chub around.  The watermark was a little distracting but it doesn't take away from anything.  

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Super steamy belly play that’ll make you wanna touch it yourself! 🤗 You could hear the bed creek with each movement from all the added weight! Some hot slo-mo too! 🤤 Highly recommended! 

Link to review
Guest dade76

Super video. Y would massage your big belly and big boobs because you are my secreat dream. You don't are a BBW..... you are a BBW..... no other words to descibe you..... you are very very beautiful..... a big kiss

Link to review
Guest lmaolol

Absolutely fantastic video

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest Bellyfiller

This is peak fantasy, you HOT FAT GF asking to join her in bed. I just want to feed and cuddle that sexy body 

Link to review