5 Screenshots

About This File

🔥  🔥  🔥 Check out this 21-minute video of me in a cow print bikini funnel chugging a 2-Liter soda and then giving myself a nice belly rub with body oil! You won’t regret it. This one is hot!  🔥  🔥  🔥 

This is my first funnel chug video ever!! Let me tell you that beer ponging a single beer is nothing compared to an entire bottle of soda! I was burping uncontrollably and groaning with discomfort. I just HAD to soothe my bloated belly with some rubs and it sure did help. I squeeze and rub my big bloated belly and my boobs, which are barely contained in this slightly too small bikini top.

I’m so proud of how this turned out. I’d love to hear your feedback!!!

If you like the clip, please leave me a little review! They help me a LOT and it always makes my day to read what you think! 💛💛💛

XOXO - GG

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest letsallgetfatter

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oh my goodness once again GoldenGains has had an amazing video! I am really impressed with the quality with this being one of her first videos! She had to multitask with filling up the funnel and then to drink it all on her own and she was a natural pro! I am in love with her massive weight gains this year, 65 pounds is amazing!

Best parts of this video was when she started to burp and moan:) It was so freaking hot. I am also loving her stretch marks! She has like 8 distinct zones of them which is so freaking sexy! I just want to hear her talk more it really makes it so much more interactive when you talk to us! Thank you so much for sharing your content with us and I am totally here to purchase more in the future:) Thank you again GoldenGains!!

Response from the author:

Thank you!! I'm glad you liked it! That's so awesome to hear and thank you for the feedback 💛💛💛

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

GoldenGains treats us to her first ever funnel video and she knocks it out of the park. I swear she must have had some practice ;) because she takes down a 2L bottle of soda like it was nothing, in 3 chugs.

Her cowprint bikini is absolutely mindblowing and her giant milkjugs are on full display on top of her awaiting stretchmarked belly. She gives us a sensuous walkthrough with her sweet voice and then lets it rip as she funnels soda into her voracious belly like lightning. I was sad I couldn't see the actual funnel tube while you chugged but hearing you swallow and breath heavy was a great consolation. 

After filling up her belly it is absolutely bloated and full to the limit (maybe not? looked like you could keep going!) and she rubs herself down with oil. Her swollen massive belly is truly a sight to behold, incredibly sexy. Really incredible video. You are a pro GG.

Link to review
Guest Bellylove25

In this vid you can see the effects of living life on the fat lane. Pretty close and very authentic.

And in the middle of it all some short looks of a starting double chin and the disappearing of GG´s neck. 😍

Love the noteworthy progress of all parts of GG´s body - legs, arms, fingers, belly, boobs (see my comment 😉) On top a lot of beautiful stretchmarks too. Must see!😎

Response from the author:

Thank you 🥰🥰🥰

Link to review