Ruby’s Christmas shopping list with milk & cookies

$9.99

(8 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Who wants to join me underneath my Christmas tree as I stuff down milk and cookies while writing my food shopping list for xmas. Three pages of gluttony and greed! Imagine what people will be thinking when they see me waddling my fat ass around the shops with my trolley overflowing! 

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

r8ted_r

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

I just got fatter listening to all the delicious food Ruby listed off! You've got to listen to the treats she lists off. They're only going to make her tight clothes tighter and that face rounder and rounder😍 Just wait till the end where she's rolling around, showcasing her ever growing curves🤤

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely review ❤️😘

Link to review
Jiffy2

Wow wow wow... 30 mins of seeing Ruby's glorious body in tight clothes whilst she scoffs down biscuits and talks about how much more fattening food she's going to scoff into her body over the next couple of weeks... how can you not love this... it's incredible and the belly and butt play at the end rounds it off perfectly!! 

Link to review
johnp0971

Wow simply amazing. You look so good. Those clothes look like they are about to burst and you gobbled those cookies down quicker than Santa could eat. You guys are missing out! 

Link to review
Peter7

What a amazing video! A real goddes you are! Keep going! I would like to have the video: Fatty trying on recent outgrown clothes. 

Link to review
Deano411

Wow, what can I say, Ruby amazes me everytime. She's is looking more and more soft every video. I also have no doubt that she will eat everything on her list (its alot). I couldn't even keep up with how many cookies she ate while of course, making it look like a small snack. I hope she doesn't stop anytime soon.😍 Def worth the buy!

Link to review