10 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Stuffing. Chugging soda. Burps. Dirty talk. Girl on girl belly play.  13 minutes.

🎄🎄FEATURING @MissSugarPlumpFairy 🎄🎄

Santa's secret stuffers have been EXTRA greedy this year. Candice and Casey have been stuffing allllll year long hoping to be even bigger than the year before. They heard that Santa likes his elves THICK, and I think it's pretty clear that these 2 gluttonous gals understood the assignment hehe. 

Casey and Candice sit their wide heavy asses down and gorge so much food. This is by far their greediest video of all time. They double fist pizza, shove cheese fries down their throat, and devour greasy cheesy bread. They chug sugary sodas and let out some impressively loud burps. Casey's gut grows visibly in size as her belt starts to roll up as she fills up.

They're so horny for you. They love eating for you and growing for you. These girls get so turned on and love to play with each other. They rub each other's bodies and admire their gains proudly. Honestly, you just need to come see for yourself! ❤️ 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.