3 Screenshots

About This File

It’s been a while since we did a weigh in so I completed my November Weigh In! I also had a FUN time attempting to weigh my tits. 😂😂😂

There has been gains made! ⚖️
Alsoooooo…. I was fired from my local modeling job for being too fat!!! 😂 who knew I was too plus size for plus size modeling! Lol

Enjoy my sexy and descriptive modeling stories about how my weight was DEFINITELY the 🐘 in the room! (Like when I had to get REFITTED because of my fat ass!😂)

For example, I met up with one of my photographers I haven’t seen in a year…. As we all know my body has had quite the transformation since then… and she was not prepared for what she saw! Lol

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Whatsup1234

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Lauren’s been packing on the pounds! 🐷😍 She gets out her dusty scale and the number does not disappoint! 😯👍🏻 Such a well fed piggy! And the modeling stories are drool worthy! 🤤🤤🤤 I won’t get into details, but the reaction of others noticing her gain is soooo HOT! And you could even see Lauren getting turned on by it too! 💦💦💦 

Also, that modeling agency has no idea what they’re doing because Lauren’s fine as hell and rocks those curves! 😍😍😍🙌🙌🙌🙌

Response from the author:

❤️❤️❤️

thank you!

Link to review
Tepid wheels

Five starts because you are a gorgeous squishy princess the actual content of the video upset me surely the point of plus size modelling is to celebrate women like you!

Link to review
Bigtime

Lauren is getting so heavy, her boobs are just hanging without a bra!!! Lauren, can you touch your toes? Absolutely amazing vid

Oh my god, I don’t know if I can! I may have to make a GIF of me trying and send it to you tonight! Lol

Link to review
Henke

Very great video so nice to hear her tell the story about how she get fired. They did a big misstake to fire such a great model Lauren is, and how beautiful she is, and true beauty comes from the eyes not from the bodysize or weight. 

And how fast she has growing again a video in very high quality and a big Recommend.

Hopes she gets a new job soon

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review

This video was amazing. Lauren has put on even more weight than I expected! And the stories about being too well fed for plus modeling and the shaming was super hot. However, considering some of the increasingly plush obese plus size models on here I think Lauren will get her job back soon enough :)

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

It's been fairly clear that Lauren Lush has been putting on some serious chub lately, and in this clip you get to see exactly how much she really has plumped up!!  Even after seeing it several times now, her scale's brand name still makes me laugh.      🎵 A little too ironic 🎵 

After the weight update, stick around to get to know Lauren a little more by listening to her fun, entertaining, and very well-told stories.  The whole time she's talking, she has to hold her sweater in place to keep her delightfully massive curves from spilling out, and her face is just so exceptionally pretty in this video - even more so than normal.  ❤️

Regardless of what your modeling agency says, Lauren, you will always be loved, welcomed, and appreciated here.  Thanks for being your wonderful, beautiful self!!

😂😂😂

my scales name makes me laugh too!

Link to review