2 Screenshots

About This File

🔥 LAURA EATS EVERYTHING… EVERYTHING! THAT HER FEEDER  PUTS IN HER MOUTH🔥

IN THIS VIDEO…

FORCED STUFFING / FEEDER AND FEEDEE / FAST FOOD / POV / BURPS / BELLY RUBBING / BELLY PLAY / BELLY SLAPS / MOANING

YOU’LL WATCH…

WATCH  LAURA’S FEEDER FILLING LAURA’S BELLY WITH GREASE FAST FOOD. AROUND 3000 CALORIES PROVIDED BY  FIVE WENDY’S HAMBURGERS WITH FRENCH FRIES. YOU WILL ALSO WATCH HOW MUCH LAURA ENJOYED AND WANTS TO BE STUFFED… ITS SIMPLY  PERFECT THE WAY HER FEEDER IS FEEDING HIS PORK AND PUTTING MORE AND MORE FOOD INSIDE UNTIL LAURA STARTS MOANING AND SHOWING US THAT HER HUGE STOMACH IS REACHING THE MAXIMUM CAPACITY… SHE STATRS TO EAT AS SLOW HER FEEDER ALLOWS.

♥ LAURA COMMENTS…

YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT MY STUFFINGS  ALWAYS  HAVE THE GUARANTY OF BEING A REAL HUGE FEAST… AND THIS VIDEO IS NOT THE EXCEPTION. TO ME EVERY STUFFING NEEDS TO BE FULL OF HIGH CALORIES FOOD, AND NEEDS TO END UNTIL I CAN’T MOVE… MY BELLY NEEDS TO BE COMPLETELY ROUNDER AND HEAVIER... BUT BEING FORCED TO EAT, AND EAT, AND EAT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAT JUST DO IT BY MY SELF… IS SO FREAKING HOT!! I SIMPLY LOVE HOW MY FEEDER RUBS, SLAPS, AND SQUISH MY FAT BODY!!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Myr3k

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Really recommend this video, Laura looks like huge pig in this outfit and all her fat shakes when her feeder play with it, but it jiggles even without his help, when she just moves to tease him. At first she is even teasing her feeder, demanding food faster, waiting for more, but later when she is stuffed and tired she just opens her mouth eating everything what he puts into her mouth, no matter how hard it is for her. You can see that they are really into each other and in this fetish, they love how fat she is getting, which is really sensual. Hope to see more stuffing videos from you two.

Link to review