2 Screenshots

About This File

big belly girl in a itty bikini letting everything hang loose ❤️ watch me try on an old outfit from last year 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Really nice video! I love that it was shot widescreen as opposed to the cell phone style vid. Also, you get a lot of good angles of her growing body as she talks and show off how big she is getting. Starting off in leopard print bikini, you get to see her belly, boobs and thighs before she turns around and shows off her big juicy ass eating up that bikini. Then, she tries on an outfit that fit her a while ago (judging by the cell phone comparison pic), but is nowhere near close to fitting her now. Her belly hangs out of the bottom of the shirt, and her pants can't make it up her juicy tree trunk thick thighs, let alone her massive bubble booty. After failing to make the outfit fit, she puts on a dress that probably once was loose and longer, but it hugs her well fed frame so much and really accentuates all of her ballooning curves.

Definitely hope that you make the winter clothes try on in this video format as you can show off way better. Also, I loved the drinking soda while doing this and letting out random sexy burps. Looking forward to you growing bigger, especially your best ASSet in my book ;)

Link to review
Guest davbec

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Very down to heart, love your content. Please keep posting :)

Link to review
mike5507

Great Video, love it when you show your beautiful face and full body views. Your curves are heavenly, keep eating what you want when you want, you stunning chubby girl.

Link to review