Quantcast

5 Screenshots

About This File

Bunny will tell us how did her weight made her sprained her ankle  and how its makes her gain even further while she enjoy a pizza and give us a lot of belly rubs and fat talk. 

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Xabi

Report ·

I love it. She's gorgeous and fat and really shows you how much she loves good food. 

Share this review

Link to review
SodamFat

Report ·

"A Big Girl's got to grow" and grow she does! Bunny is always keeping us updated in her growing life. This video shows that besides being a gorgeous and gluttonous bbw, Bunny also has a humorous side. Keep up that gain and GROW!!!!

Share this review

Link to review
misiadog

Report ·

I just bought this video and at the beginning I was not particularly happy but when I saw your big belly I changed my mind. Your belly has become so soft and round after your accident and you continue to eat to make it grow more and more. It is impossible to say how beautiful you are. Your belly is so sexy that I would spend all day kissing her. Please BigBunny eats eat eats and keeps growing because you are fantastic and each of your videos is always more beautiful. I would like to see you more and more fat because you are the curvest BBW of Curvage. Please post another video soon.... this video is incredibile..... thank's a lot....i love you.

Share this review

Link to review
Chevalier

Report ·

I really enjoyed watching Bunny make the most of things in this video.  Even shoving that bad kitty for being concerned and stealing the show, which made me laugh.  

The way Bunny eats and displays her panties to emphasize her size is quite a site to behold.  This feels like a good trade-off or response to a thinner woman not being able to get hurt like this.

Every motion is subtly liberating honestly.  It can be seen as a great effort, or a goal to stuff herself so she forgets the pain in her ankle, which could make limited mobility arousing.

Hope Bunny makes a sequel video with the Chinese food party she talked about. A catering for one 😋.

Share this review

Link to review