8 Screenshots

About This File

Please forgive this description, I ran out of patience with this video yesterday😆🔫 And after 2 stuffins (one mega), 4 rounds of editing and now into the 3rd day... this is as good (and short) as it's gonna get. 🥵 This week I made 3 videos. Satisfied with neither of these 2, I combined them into one ultra megastuffin video. Can't waste a delivery AND a megastuffin. Especially when the megastuffin put me just past capacity once again! 😮 And again, for the record, it happens just off camera. I am thoroughly exhausted by this video and I hope next week is better. 🥴 MeRrY cRiSiS! 🙃

Mental Health Love GIF by INTO ACTION

Other Files from gorJESS

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

noaccount1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Basically two videos for the price of one? How could you do better??

Enjoy a holiday theme and banter from someone who can really put it away! Watch GORJESS partake in not only pizza, a true stuffing favorite, but speed against the clock attempting to put away a home buffet of personal favorites.

Toward the end you get a bit of throwing up, whether you need to be warned or enjoy it...

You won’t regret the purchase, that is for sure! 

Response from the author:

Thank youuuuu!!!! 🤩

Share this review

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😘❤️

Share this review

Link to review