3 Screenshots

About This File

Yikes! It’s crunch time for me, I goofed and totally forgot I bought my bridesmaids dress over 6 months ago absolutely forgetting the fact that I am gaining weight🤦🏼‍♀️ even my bra is too tight! In this video I STRUGGLE to squeeze into my bra (it wasn’t easy!) and nervously try on my two dress options… spoiler alert, both of them show WAYYYYY to much of my new belly fat and overall weight gain! I talk about how different they look on me with my new fat and how noticeable it is. Everyone will notice how much fatter I’ve gotten😟! Watch me literally scramble to make either one work lol not even a pair of spanx can help me at this point! 😭

Other Files from KrimsonKT

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AndrewRussell

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

An unbelievable way to start this video off, as our Goddess is as naked as can be on Curvage for four glorious minutes.  We get to see her perfectly plump body bounce and jiggle as she tries to put on massive bra, which is actually too small her chest.  Once she gets her tits holstered in place, she tries on the first dress, which leaves nothing to the imagination.  We can see the rolls of fat, the shape of her tits, and the shape of her belly through the dress.  Had she worn this dress during the wedding, not only would she have outshone the bride, but the groom would have had a raging boner at the podium, embarrassing himself and the entire wedding party, which would have started his marriage off on the wrong foot.  Katie then tries on a more conservative dress, however it really emphasizes her huge tits and ass, so, it too is out of the question.  The moral of this video is don't have Katie as a bridesmaid, because even if she was dressed in a Hefty garbage bag or giant burlap sac, she'll still look hotter than everyone there.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review