“Make Us 300lbs , PLEASE!!” Ft. CurvageCasey

$6.99

(11 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

FEEDEE's•FAT CHAT•GAINING•BBW

Candice and @Curvage Casey have been gaining for you but know about your predilection for super sized babes... they want to make all of your dreams come true and are ready and willing to beg for it. "Please make us 300 lbs" they beg!! These two gorgeous fatties can't help but feel on one another while begging for you to fill them (in ALL their holes..) ;)  Watch them bounce and jiggle and caress their big bellies and then share an intimate donut snack to prove to you that they are determined to be EVERYTHING that you've ever wanted. What are you waiting for? Feed them! ❤️ 

review this clip before December 4th, 2021 at 11 PM and receive a clip of your choice, free (Credit is only good for clips published before reviewed clip, I.E. you cannot redeem this credit for any of my future releases!)

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest daleanator

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I think both girls are closer to 300 than they are letting on especially Casey. MSPF isn't far behind and by the looks of her stretch marks and belly she is catching up. These girls are two of the best 👌 big things in their future (probably mostly their bellies).

Link to review
Guest Bellyfiller

Love this video. Really makes me wish for a special one to feed them to massive sizes and growing.

Link to review
jpark786

Whenever Casey and Candice film together, it is guaranteed to produce insanely hot content. And this video is no different with these two incredibly sexy and beautiful ladies looking bigger and bigger with each meet up, but it of course is never enough. In this video, they beg the viewer to make them both 300lbs. Though that may not be far off for Casey, with her gluttonous and insatiable influence, it will be inevitable for Candice to eventually catch up and reach that oh so important milestone as well. And to imagine both of these sexy and beautiful ladies getting to 300lbs and beyond is hotter than words can describe. I am sure all who read this can agree.😍🥵🤯🤤❤️

Link to review
ahemahem

Superb. Sexy as hell. If you’re weirdly into numbers and milestones like I am, this is nothing short of instant gratification. So hot to think about these petite porkers being 600 lbs combined and beyond. One of the all-time best-executed POV clips. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review
ZAIZEK

I didn't thought Candice and Casey could do any hotter collab then their pregnancyclips but this is goes beyound everything! you have to see this one nooow

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

This clip has left me utterly speechless....they are both soooo much fatter and sexy!!! I just CAN'T! We MUST grow them to 300, 350 and 400!!!! 😍

Link to review