4 Screenshots

About This File

What’s the worst that could happen?! Your burpy ghoulfriend has been invited to meet your mom! 

Jersey is nervous as hell! But you’ll be right there with her to make sure she doesn’t do anything stupid right? 

She makes small talk but can’t stop nervously drinking glass after glass of soda, things quickly take a turn when she starts unleashing some embarrassing burps! 

She’s drinking so much that she’s getting too bloated and needs to let her belly out, what is your mom going to think about your fat burping girlfriend sitting at her kitchen table with her belly out? 

Jersey is so embarrassed, but keeps drinking the soda, rubbing and jiggling her belly, and letting out burps that seem to get bigger and bigger with every glass she drinks! 

Your mom is probably telling the whole family what an embarrassment you’ve brought home, it’s too late now! 

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

terribletylerr6669

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have to make a confession…I didn’t realize it was spelt menzingers until it was plastered across those boobies in that hella tight shirt 🥵 totally dig the band but imma dummy and don’t know how to spell. BUT this roleplay clip was SO fuckin hot. I’ve always been nervous about bringing home chubby girls to meet mom but this clip really hits the nail on the head. I’d probably lose it if I had a ghoul like you burping uncontrollably in the kitchen infront of my family…after all we are from Jersey so you probably wouldn’t mind if she offered you some coffee and cake would ya?? 🖤

Response from the author:

All I gotta say is it better be a tastycake coffee cake or I would go full joisey up in there 😂

Link to review
ozymandias91

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I LOVE the roleplay and the very sexy burps and belly play in this video.  Also,  love the fact that Jersey is wearing a shirt for one of my favorite bands ha.  Adds to the sexiness in my opinion.

Thank you so much!! You have excellent taste!! 

Link to review
chubnubs11

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

WOW!!! What a sexy and hot roleplay! Jersey gets more and more bloated the more soda she drinks because of how nervous she! There are some great burps in here! So good that I'm sure every mom would be impressed!! Jersey looks absolutely gorgeous, love the tight shirt and how much your belly fills up your lap!! If you are into roleplays, embarrassment and burps I highly recommend this video!! Jersey is truly amazing!!!

Thank you so much!!! 🥰

Link to review