5 Screenshots

About This File

With so much surface area it makes for some funย hiding spots on my body! Letโ€™s try aย fun game of hide n seek! What a fun way to explore every crevice and roll and see if I can make these candy canes disappear! Such a fun holiday edition you will not want to miss this sweet sexy festive video! ย ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’‹

Other Files from Lindsee Foxxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest BlackPeter57

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ

Link to review
bonedoc1958

Merry Christmasย  ๐ŸŽ….ย  What a super video presentย  mrs Lindseee Foxxย  Clause has here. She takes her super sexy body dresses up a Santa's helper and hides candy canes under all her beautiful rolls .. so hot and so much fun.ย  You should auction off those candy canes after you've hidden them for awhile.ย  I know I'd bid for them. Merry Christmas.ย  Here's to a very fattening Christmas season.ย  Love you Ms Lindsee ๐Ÿ˜˜ย 

Response from the author:

Thank you for the sweet review! I love playing hide and seek I can go off on how many things I can hide and we all know I love a good challenge xoxoxย 

Link to review