5 Screenshots

About This File

Slice of Wife -🍌 Fruit Ambrosia 🍓 Your fat Filipina wife whips up a creamy and delightful fruit ambrosia made with homemade whipped cream, sweetened condensed milk, marshmallows, and fruit in the kitchen while wearing her sexy lingerie. However, while waiting for you to come home she gets a taste of it and absolutely cannot control herself. She accidentally ends up eating the entire bowl of ambrosia while sitting in a small swivel chair and admiring her soft, fat body.  Feeling stuffed, she plays with her goddess belly.

yumm.thumb.gif.5cb64626aeab2b9502789dc8791a1356.gif spacer.png

713850101_softttt(250x444px).thumb.gif.894a610ed93a1a9ca8097913d204e3eb.gif

Other Files from MinaMahal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SodamFat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Mina is the dream Pinay Wifey! She cooks, has a sense of humor and a double belly that can make any man melt. Not only does she know how to make a great Ambrosia, but she also knows how to make herself irresistible. I wonder what tastes better… the ambrosia or some Mina?

Response from the author:

Yay thank you again for my first review!

I wanna say the ambrosia was soo creamy and tasted deliciously sweet, BUT there were a whole lot of juicy pineapples in there too so...ambrosia vs me in a taste test...we are both sweet and creamy but you can do the math 😂😝

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review