4 Screenshots

About This File

In this long Chinese food stuffing you can actually see my shirt go from "a little too tight" to not even being able to contain my expanding tummy! This video includes lots of egg roll eating, belly rubs and burps. 

Other Files from Devi Thikk

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fox99

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I knew I was giving 5 stars when the video began with Devi waddling to the couch. Never bought one of her videos before but her ass is at least 50 inches. It was so satisfying watching her stuff herself and release so many burbs. I'll definitely be watching more of Devi 😏

Link to review
Guest Brackus462

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Bought video to help her gain, not often you get a smol feedee, really want to see what 250 or more looks like on a short stack

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow my 1st vid from devi thikk, damn you are so cute 😍 loved watching your greed on full display. Seeing your shirt go from tight to not being able to contain your belly was so hot. Loved how your kept stuffing down egg rolls along with your noddles, letting out quite a lot of burps too 🥵. Do you ever get hiccups stuffing yourself like this 🤔 if you do it would be great to hear them. Can’t wait to see more vids like this from you, over 30 minutes for 5.99 great value too.

Response from the author:

Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it! 😊

Link to review