My 2nd weigh inšŸ„µ Iā€™VE PUT ON HOW MUCH!šŸ˜±

$6.99

Ā Ā  (6 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Hi love,Ā 

This is my 2nd weigh inā¤ļø Im excited for you to see my gain! If you want to know my before weight there is a 1st weigh in video.šŸ˜At first I was very shocked at how much Iā€™d put on as Iā€™ve been poorly with covid-19,Ā but youā€™ll soon understand why Ive put so much weight onĀ in the video, disclaimer ITS ALL THE CHOCOLATE IVE BEEN EATINGšŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ you really donā€™t want to miss this video!Ā Iā€™ve done myself so proud letting myself go and making my stomach so soft! ā¤ļø

Other Files from rosie_brook1

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. šŸ™Œ

Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

šŸ˜šŸ˜˜ā¤ļø

Link to review
Guest endthea

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I thought your figure was amazingly sexy before, but oh my gosh! Seeing you fill out so much, so quickly is incredibly hot! šŸ„µ Wow! Youā€™re so sexy!Ā 

Ā 

(Glad to hear youā€™re feeling better and recovering!)

Link to review
ggppffpp

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Youā€™ve been the first model Iā€™ve Ever bought clips from....your gain and beauty is just amazing and That Sexy Yorkshire accent šŸ˜®Ā 

Link to review
Guest Ziggystardust

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

When you stood up and showed your figure you could definitelyĀ tell you gained weight especially in the belly! Gained so much so fast and that is so šŸ”„šŸ”„

Link to review