Savannah’s been kidnapped and forced to fatten up! (feat. Kellijellibelli)

$3

(9 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Role play! 
Savannah’s been kidnapped by an evil witch  @kellijellibelliwho wants to fatten her up! 

The witch wants to hold her captive and feed her everyday to see how big she can get. Will Savannah escape or will she give in to the witch and pack on the pounds… you’ll have to come and see! 
watch @kellijellibelli tie me up and play with my belly. This is a collab you don’t want to miss 

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Bruno49

lOVE SEEING SAVANNAH AND KELLIJELLIBELLI WORK TOGETHER 😍 Kelli does a great job being the villian (or should we say hero) fatting Savannah up. Savannah is slowly happy to become so large by her kidnapper! Would have liked to seen the first photo (where Kelli is holding Savannah tie rope) actually in the video but overall this is just hot 🥵

Link to review
Mondschein

So einen wunderschönen erotischen Bauch und der sexy Busen, das freut uns Weihnachtsmaenner! Toll gemacht! 

Link to review
jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

@SavannahMontana has been kidnapped by the wicked witch @kellijellibelli, who plans to ruthlessly fatten her up!

The video starts with the lovely sight of the roped-up Savannah looking ultra-pretty in lingerie.  Her big, heavy breasts look HUGE.  Soon, the thick and equally beautiful Kelli is explaining that she's going to make Savannah drink a massively calorific magic-potion!

As with all the best BBW videos, it's the little details that make this one so good.  For example, I loved the way that Kelli gently gripped the jar of potion in both hands as she poured it into Savannah's pretty mouth.  I also loved the way Savannah closes her eyes in ecstasy as she drinks.  

Check out the way that Savannah excitedly nods when Kelli asks if she wants more.  Such a good little girl who wants to get bigger!

Three months of fattening potion later...

Savannah is now a big, beautiful goddess of epically curvaceous proportions.  And she looks so happy about it.  I ADORED that gorgeous, beaming smile!  And who can blame her for looking so pleased?  Her body is perfection - a mountain of grabbable softness that can barely be contained by the tiny red lingerie she's wearing.

I repeat: Savannah's smile is so WONDERFUL - and the way she happily nods and looks up at Kelli is ABSURDLY CUTE AND SEXY! 

Kelli is so impressed at what her "victim" has achieved and cops a feel of Savannah's juicy belly and big, round breasts. 

The final minute or two is my favourite bit.  Kelli (who looks super-thick and curvy herself) teases Savannah with chocolates.  Savannah bounces in her chair, so so so desperate and eager to have the sweet delights put into her mouth.  After the first one, Kelli picks up another and says: "You're going to have to eat this one too, okay?"  The sound Savannah makes in answer is like the sound of heaven.  It's only a second or two long, but that "mmm-hmmm" is so beautiful to hear.  I would love to have a good, obedient, beautiful piggy like Savannah to hand-feed and grow.

I hope that Savannah and Kelli can revisit this same scenario and extend it into a 20 or 30 minute long extravaganza of sexiness!  Five and a half minutes of two such exquisite beauties can't be enough!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest Oscarbluth

They understood the assignment.

A+

Response from the author:

Glad you enjoyed 🥰😘

Link to review
S77

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member