DINNER + FRISKY TIME WITH KITTY (+NEW HD CAM!)

$8.99

(20 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

After Dinner, Kitty either feels stuffed & sleepy or gets VERY frisky..

In this clip kitty shows you all she ate tonight while eating more pizza on cam ..she gets stuffed ..instead of sleeping this time she demonstrates in hot yet seductive ways how as a new big woman she likes to seduce her man etc. 

This clip is sure to make any man happy..full body reviews & new tiger stripes on a VERY shocking area are also revealed hehe 😈💕

211603043.thumb.jpg.d6625da2cb9d94f6a18fd6cea01a85a1.jpg

PS I just wanted everyone reading this who just really enjoyed my video & left a review, thank you! itvreally touched my heart, I really wanted this video to be really awesome. The next one is coming soon & I'm stoked...My new camera is awesome & I spent a lol more than I should but I really wanted to bring you guys HD content...I also got a new tripod so I don't have to stay in one place, I can move around now! & so much more! enjoy guys! 💋💋💕

20211212_035321.thumb.jpg.a586bd0398e5698c4a22fbc017e0fd9d.jpg

$5.99 SALE ENDS SOON! 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Nickmpt

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

For those of you who haven't seen this video, I would encourage you to buy it immediately! Kitty is fatter and hotter than ever! 🐷 she eats all the time.. her legs are so thick and sexy... her belly is ready to burst... I love her 💟💟💟💟 feed her! he needs it!! help the fat of our heart 💙💙🐷🐷

Link to review
Miss Magpie

Hungrylilkitty is so gorgeous 😍 They way she shows off her body is this video is so hot 🥵 Really worth checking out if you like forgoes girls eating pizza and showing off it’s effects 😚

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review 🥰

Link to review
The Juice

Amazingly hot and sexy video. Worth every cent and more. Kitty is blowing up like a balloon and I'm pretty sure she's loving it! I LOVE what the gain has done to her face. Seems like it was a lot of work for her moving around on that bed! As her figure grows, so does her appetite :)

Link to review
Andrew111

Kitty has been plumping that gorgeous figure of hers to purrrfection.. in the past year I have watched her take her rightful place  among Curvage royalty .She  is now an incredible , sexy ,and substantial BBW.

Her miraculous transformation is a breathtaking feeders fantasy come true . In this super sexy clip Kitty shows us how her feedee lifestyle has ballooned her to magnificence. . Her belly hang is now very formidable  . Her thighs are pillars of luscious thickness . Her breasts have grown large to complement  her  now incredible  proportions of hips and ass. This is one hot feedee mamma. Watching her eat that pizza and get frisky is a must see for any feeder .My how she has grown. highly recommend. 

Link to review
BLTs

HD has been waiting for Hungrylilkitty. It captures every little wobble and jiggle on her amazingly blooming body. She starts the video at one of the best moments in a feeding, full and content but keeps on eating. Every bite in this video is more than she requires and it's all going straight to her expanding figure. She demonstrates some frisky positions that we all know would drove us crazy. In this video we also see that she is as sweet as she is beautiful. This promises bright things in the future as she shows us how much she is loving her transformation. 

Link to review
jackal27

I can’t believe how big Kitty has become after seeing this clip. The weight looks so good on her. Her double chin I love help rounding out her gorgeous face. Her belly is starting to catch up with her overwhelming ass that is so hot! I can’t wait to see what she posts next with her new camera 😍

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

Wow! What an incredible video! Kitty has gotten so big! Yet still manages to have such a perky athletic figure?! All this extra weight look incredible and I can’t recommend this enough! Such a sexy voice as well and such a pretty face! I am looking forward to kitty continuing to grow 😁

Thank you so much sweetness 🥰 It always makes me so happy when you enjoy my videos, I'm super excited for the next one too! it's coming extremely soon so keep an eye out 😁💋💋💋💋💋💋💋 Thank you for always b err ingbso supportive also, you're the best.

204949736.thumb.jpg.6f74028c4e094faf4cb854d0c544e20d.jpg

xoxoxoxox- Kitty

Link to review
lovemfat

This video was great.  You get an inside look of how Kitty is spending her days as well how she likes to have some fun.  Watching her move around is pure joy and excitement.  It is always fun to watch and listen to Kitty describe her day and what she is experencing.  She has grown so much and loves sharing it with you.  The new video equipment makes seeing her bulges that much better.

Link to review
distance23

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

I didn't know what to expect going in, feeling like there's no way the hype for the video could match the actual video. I was dead wrong. 

Every positive comment summarizes what I could've said about Kitty; she has blown up and looking great in the process. The new camera accentuates the curves even further and she looks even bigger than the weight she said she's at; she could definitely crush someone with all that. It's always crazy to see someone's growth over the months and the dedication has certainly been there for her.

WOW what a review, thank you so much sweetie pies! gosh you'll make a girl cry! It makes me so happy that you liked & enjoyed the video that much. Next time I'm gonna get my light out too and see if that makes my video even better. I'm just amazed at how HD this camera is, I'm in love with it 🥰

Link to review
Booba

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Damn what a women kitty got so big i remember when she started she was so small now she is bbw and very sexy one of a kind.

Link to review
NeilS

Another fantastic video from HLK! The HD camera makes it even better still!

It’s crazy now how a little movement like sitting up gets her out of breath haha but great to see her with a smile on her face here.

The video is worth it for the shots at 15-15:05 alone..

Link to review
dunlop890

This is without a doubt the hottest pig out i've ever seen! Kitty looks SO huge here and shows off so much of her sexy body after stuffing all day. She looks so much bigger lately and the new hd quality vid gives the best view of her yet. 5 stars, so good!!

Link to review
Jhall6942

This has got to be the HOTTEST video I've ever seen from you you really out did yourself HLK! I loved the part where you simulated your tummy on my chest I would do anything to have your tummy on my chest like that especially rocking up and down gosh that part was so hot girl you sure know how to turn a man on, your curves are looking amazing! Every time I buy a video from you you keep getting sexier and sexier by the day all your hard work is finally paying off you look absolutely gorgeous this is what a woman is supposed to look like! I'm already excited for the next video 😂💕

Link to review
Guest CallmeBBW

Kitty's now in HD!!! Count me in, the videos were already top tier but now were really upgraded here!!! As always another well made video 10/10 XOXO

Link to review
Bradrig86

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is hands down the best Kitty has ever looked. When I first saw Kitty on the site, I knew she had previously been a former fitness model. I never expected her to gain much. I thought her dedication and resolve at the gym would kick in, and she'd get back to her former ripped physique, but I was wrong. She's actually become quite lazy, and talks about getting addicted to pizza. I am quite shocked at how much she's grown. She looks bloated in the face, her double chin bulges, especially on that new camera. I think if Kitty walked into a gym these days she'd waddle over to the vending machine, buy herself a big sugary gain shake, and chug it down while she sat on her big bum and took up one of the machines. She'd literally walk out of the gym heavier than when she walked in. I am actually not sure if kitty could do many of the exercises she used to when she had such a ripped physique. I think she would fail dismally. She clearly loves her pizza too much. One of the hottest things in this video is seeing Kitty on all fours over a pillow. Although she doesn't try, I don't think she could suck her stomach in to clear the pillow. Would have loved to have seen that. Kitty on all fours trying to suck her big belly in so it didn't bulge onto her partners stomach, but failing cos she's too big and bloated with pizza. Next time ;) Either way this clip gets 5 stars, love the full body mirror shots at the end too, geez that belly has gotten huge kitty. You really got fat girl. Damn! Exercise video, please please please. 

Link to review
fontenoy

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Kitty has never looked better! That beautiful face and growing curves make this an absolute must see. You continue to blow us away, Kitty. Thank you and keep up the great work!

Link to review
Guest daleanator

This is HLK's best video yet. She has gained soooo much weight and looks hotter than ever. The camera quality here is really good as well. Highly recommend 👌 Also, lots of very hot talking as well.

Great job HLK!

Link to review
crim

Love it, love it, love it. You've grown and your face is finally starting to show the gain. Love it when a BBW transitions from being like their old selves with a big belly to having those full cheeks, double chin, that layer of fat around the neck. So, so sexy. Can't wait for the next one.

Link to review