8 Screenshots

About This File

It's time to get stuffed by the Christmas tree again! The best time of year to plump the plump up 🤶 and to begin, I brought my favorite stuffin of all. 🤤 By the time this tree comes down I'll be a big phat 200 lbs😱 In this video I address some recent issues 😶 but also get good and stuffed while looking so beautiful and sexy 😍 eatin the most mouthgasm food ever. 😋 Gonna make it a thiccmas this year. 

Merry Christmas GIF by Cucchiaio d'Argento

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

cycling1951

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It is so awesome to actually WATCH you grow plumper with each new video. You bought new shorts, and it appears that they won’t make it much past New Years ! 😉
 It was soo HOT to see how much food you can put down now ! The whole cake vids were amazing, but enough food for 4 or 5 people in less than 30 minutes was mind blowing 😳 !

And the shakes are making you so WIDE now, especially those love handles! So much jiggly plump EVERYWHERE !  What a nice early Christmas present 🎁! 💕

Share this review

Link to review