Chit-chat and Weigh-in (26+ minutes!)

$11.99

(6 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

It’s that time again 🥰😘 

Watch as I catch up with you and tell you my  goals for my holiday season weight gain. 
I discuss my fav Thanksgiving foods and what I plan on eating and enjoying during the best weight gain time of the year. As well as get my current weight 

I go in depth about some of the things me and my feeder enjoy doing together  (NSFW) 😋 and just have a long talk about all things feedee.

as always thank you to all that support me and my weight gain journey, you are so appreciated 

xoxo -Cat

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
STCChristopher

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

If you want a video of mostly talking vide, hearing life updates, favorite Thanksgiving foods, hearing about what type of clothes struggles due to weight gain or struggles health wise like getting out of breath or having pain walking due to the weight gain then this may be the video for you. You also get to hear about hints of sex life while feeding. Personally I like how @Chubbycat666 looks and voice sounds in this video. I always find Chubbycat666's voice soothing and relaxing to listen to. If you enjoy seeing a belly sticking out and talking videos then I would recommend this video. I don't think this is my favorite video from ChubbyCat666 that I have bought but it is up there.

Link to review
buckeye12792

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

To answer your question in the video.  YES!!  I would love feeder/feedee content.  POV is definitely amazing as well.  

Response from the author:

Animated GIF

Link to review
not a real member

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Wow 😯😯😮😯😮🥰😍💕Chubbycat666 looks a whole lot FATTER ! Now 😍 after the last video clip she did  a while back , in this video update she is wearing , my most amazing 😉 attractive stunning hot 🥵 clothes ever,  all the way from her very first video on curvage 🥰❤️ Tight jeans 👖 and a tight tee shirt 👕 with that fabulous FAT ! Belly hanging out underneath that shirt 👕 or should I say fabulous FAT ! GUT ! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤩☺️💕🌈 it looks so super awesome 👏 hot 🥵makes me want to shout out a HELL YEA ! 😃💕a HELL YEA !!!  😃💕 the way you filmed it 📹🎞 You always do it right ☺️💕 all the time.  🥰 especially right after you did a weigh in ☺️ The way you were sitting on the bed 🛌 drinking a coke 🥤 with that awesome hot 🥵 FAT ! GUT ! Of yours Spilling over your FAT ! Lap , the camera view  🎥  set up , looked absolutely perfect 👌as the video gets closer to the end . The way that Chubbycat666 FAT ! Belly ! Moves in FAT ! Bouncy jiggly motion , it just makes the fans to watch even more 🤩the way Chubbycat666 has all of this planned out ,  shocking and amazing 😉🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰                                       Ps stuffing video in that same outfit if it is possible ☺️❤️ It is up to you and your feeder ☺️💕

Response from the author:

Happy Italian GIF by Boomerang Official Thank you!!!

Link to review