4 Screenshots

About This File

I wanna squish you! It’s been so long since I’ve had someone’s body beneath my full weight and it’s a damn shame! 

A goddess body like mine is perfect for squishing and squashing! It’s just not fair that my admirers are all so far away! I have no one to squish! 

I decided to show you all my favorite squishing positions with the help of a squishy soft toy that will take the place of your head in various places! 

First your head is getting squashed between my thighs, then I sit on your face! 

I want to put the whole weight of my heavy growing belly on you! Do you wanna come up for air? Well that’s up to me now, isn’t it? Jersey’s in charge now babe! 

Soon your head is buried in my massive tits and I’m bouncing them on you over and over. Finally, you get the full booty slamming down on your face, shaking and jumping on you until you beg for mercy! 

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

chubnubs11

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I volunteer as tribute to get squished!!! I would love to get squished by Jerseys body she has the body of a goddess!! Id love to get squished by that fat ass so bad its huge!! To get crushed by those sexy thick thighs that could save a whole village! They are amazing!! And to get squished by that huge belly thats only going to get bigger and same with her boobs would be a dream come true! Id trust you that I would get some air right?

Response from the author:

I’d THINK about giving you air 😉 

Link to review