3 Screenshots

About This File

I'm coming to you from my future forever home, my bed! It's wild to think that in time this could be my reality. I long for the day where I get to spend the rest of my life in my bed, gorging myself on sweets and rapidly growing. With your help it could be the reality I dream of. I often reflect on what a future where I'm too fat to get out of bed could look like! As much food whenever I want, without all the hassle of having to waste calories. I know swapping my ability to be mobile will be more than worth it. But deep down I know that reality is coming up rather quickly. With a glutinous appetite like mine, a ballooning belly, and my naturally short frame will make me immobile quicker than most. Isn't that a treat! 

I also often reflect on what the reality of my immobile life could look like. What will my friends and family think when I can no longer make it out to see them? What will they think when they come to my home to see me laying there in bed stuffing myself into oblivion? What will my life look like when I no longer have control over what goes in my body because I can't get the food myself? What happens when I surrender my entire body to the care and keeping of someone else?! All questions that excite and arouse this piggy! I can't wait....but I have one question. Are you up for fattening me to immobility and then taking full control? 

Clip features: fat chat, extreme feederism chat, gfe, 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review