*FLASH SALE* Your Fat Volleyball Star

$4.99

(26 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

SO FUCKING SEXY! 

Picture this, you’re my hot volleyball coach/teacher. 
You’ve loved having me on the team, watching me dive and jump and bend over continuously. 

But you’ve noticed something, your star player has been getting huge! 

Now you have to have the “weight gain” talk with her and tell her how you feel…. But funny thing is, Lauren is going to prove that she’s JUST what the team needs. 🤤🤤🤤🤤

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CCT0ny

I wish all volleyball girls were as big and sexy as you! You play this role so damn hot in this video! You make very excellent points as to why you're my favorite on the team, because non of the other players have your sexy curves! You just keep getting sexier and sexier with every video you make. Those volleyball moves really had me drooling for you, it was that hot! I cannot think of a reason why such a voluptuous should ever have to lose any weight! You are fucking sexy as ever, Lauren!

Link to review
Manic3289

Sensual as ever, LaurenLush is a naughty school girl whose overindulgence has caused some concern over her ability to stay on the volleyball team. However she is VERY convincing and shows how with every extra pound of soft doughy fat she gains she brings further assets to the team.

As ever 10/10 role-playing and an incredible and beautiful body makes LaurenLush one of the best models on curvage and this is a clip you wont want to miss!

Link to review
luke8694

That is one voluptuous volleyball player!

Lauren pulls off her naughty schoolgirl routine once again in this video and leaves nothing to the imagination. Her massive body is on full display like a bloated mannequin, a huge gut that devours her lap, husky arms, huge boobs, and a titanic booty! The outfit is too perfect, giving off a school uniform vibe that is struggling to keep her in and will have any male teacher or student drooling. Prepare to be mesmerized by Lardass Lauren, the biggest star of this volleyball team!

😉😍🤤🔥😘🏐

Link to review
Thor73

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lauren just keeps getting better and better! She looks huge and so incredibly sexy in this video! Lauren never disappoints!

Link to review
MarcusF

Oof.  Every pound you add, you do your figure a compliment.  Model of perfection 😭

I’ll take your recent public stuffing and fat chat- thank you!

Response from the author:

Sending now ❤️

Link to review
tankton

How amazing work as always, you’re one of the best models on the site! You’re getting so big it’s so beautiful! 😍

i’ll take the public stuffing & stories if that’s not a problem 

Sending now❤️

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Thank you! Please let me know which video you would like!

Link to review
Peter7

What a amazing video. You look really beautiful! Best model on here!! 

I would like to have the video 'friends say I am too fat!' 

Thank you!😍😍😍 sending now!

Link to review

Where do I even start? Lauren knows all the right buttons to push, she plays the scandalous schoolgirl trope so well. I used to play volleyball, and her technique is fucking spot on 😩 she'd make a perfect A team libero with those curves 😭 10/10

Thank you!!! Please message me which video you’d like!

Link to review
FDHTR50

Absolutely incredible video. You can easily tell Lauren is getting much heavier lately. 10/10 content.

Could I please have your latest video, public stuffing and stories?

Sent!❤️

Link to review
Guest NYkgm

Fantastic stuff. So hot and sexy best model on this site 🥵😩

Thank you! Please let me know which video youd  like❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Tineagless

· Edited by Tineagless

10/10 best video yet!

Can I get Fattie in a Bathtub and Pizza?

Thank you! Please let me know which video you’d like❤️

Link to review
Guest davbec

· Edited by davbec

This is a great video Lauren! Very good role-play done here 😊 That outfit looks great on you!

May I get Public Stuffing and Stories (your last vid)? Thanks!

Thank you! Please let me know which video you’d like!

Link to review
Fox99

BUY THE VID! Honestly didn't know what to do with myself after watching this. First of all, she's beautiful as always! She's becoming cuter as her face gets rounder. I've always loved how proportional Lauren's gains are.  I'm starting to realize just how massive her cellulite-filled thighs are. And that must be one sturdy ass chair to hold all that weight lol BUY THE VID! 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

So after seeing the several pics Lauren had posted a little while back in this crazy cute, super sexy outfit, I was hoping to see a clip in it come out sometime soon, and here it is!!  Not only is she unbearably adorable and smoking hot, but she backs it up with another stellar roleplay!!

I've always kinda liked volleyball players - seems like a lot of them have real thick legs, at least from what I've observed.  Speaking of which, Lauren's cute plaid skirt is so maxed out trying to cover her gut, it can't even begin to deal with her massive thighs, which are more enormous than ever.  We are far beyond thunder thighs here, folks.  What Lauren's rocking is seriously some next level chunk . . . 

Although the outfit is amazingly cute, it's almost a relief to see the skirt ride up and let all of Lauren's wonderfully voluptuous curves jiggle free . . .

You’re so amazing!!!

Link to review

😳I'm speechless. I didn't even know where was a back to the chair until your turned your big body to the side 😍 yall Lauren us getting HUGE. That outfit is on its last leg and her roleplay in this vid is mouth watering. You'll just want to reach out and feel her growing curves and stuff her greedy mouth 🥵

Can't imagine what the rest of the "season" will do to that outfit and her figure 😏

11/10

👏👏👏 you’re the best!

Link to review
Guest turtleelephant

Lauren is looking very well fed and we best keep her that way 😁 also I must say, when she does a side view to demonstrate her "bump", the side profile of her thigh is unreal 🤤

Thank you!!! 
please let me know which video you’d like❤️

Link to review
Unknown13117

Jesus Christ, I can’t get enough of this video! It’s so bloody SEXY! I actually can’t describe how excited I get when I see Lauren post a Roleplay video. She plays the part so well! Her body in this is so hypnotic, I can’t stop watching. The way she acts in this video is so mischievous and so flirty it drives me insane. What I’m trying to say is BUY THIS VID! Lauren is amazing yet again, looking forward to the next one! 11/10! 🔥🤤

Damn! You’re amazing! Please let me know the vid you’d like!

Link to review
cassteele

every lauren video is better than the last and this is no exception! asking lauren to watch her wait is a fools errand, unless you mean watch it go up, that is. if i were that coach, i would be thoroughly convinced. maybe if she keeps going she can just be the the ball!

Making me blush! Messaged you!

Link to review

Another knock out roleplay!

Beware, if you ever tell Lauren to lose weight, be prepared, because she'll turn that weight right back on you and convince you otherwise. Really though, imagine seeing a girl of Lauren's size running (or trying to) around during a volleyball match 🥵.

That pizza and snack addition must be taking it's toll, because your face is really starting to soften up and round out now, keep eating! 🍕🍕

You’re amazing!😍❤️
please let me know which video I can send you!

Link to review
rolypoly

One of the best models on this site - and one of her best videos! Love the flirty sporty girl persona she puts on; this is like the cheerleading video she did a little while ago but she's clearly been eating well since then. There's a reason Lauren Lush's videos are of such consistent quality. I absolutely love when models do roleplay in their videos, and Lauren does so effortlessly.

For ROGO - could I possibly get Tricky Tutor?? Thank you Lauren, or whoever close to Lauren is running this account! Like I said - consistent quality!!

Sending now❤️ 
And it’s me (Lauren) running the account!❤️

Link to review