3 Screenshots

About This File

My feeder bought me a bunch of lingerie! I'm so excited to see everything and how it looks on me! Some of the outfits looked *so big* when I pulled them out of the box. I assumed I would need a smaller size until I started to put them on and... they fit like a glove- or tighter! I can't believe how big I've gotten. It can be hard to dress for a figure with such a pronounced belly. Watch me struggle into and out of some especially tight tops. Changing clothes, especially a bunch of outfits at once, is a tiring task for this lazy fatty, so don't be surprised if you hear me huffing and puffing.

By the end of the video, I'm sitting in my new favorite lingerie- a baby blue cami that can't cover my belly and some matching frilly panties. I look pale and soft- like a girl who never exercises or goes out in the sun. It's time for some wobbly, jiggly belly play!

Includes 6 different outfits with 12 different pieces of lingerie.

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.