FAT Girl Workout: treadmill, jumping jacks and abs

$7.69

(4 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Winter is coming so I figured I should be more active LOL The last time I tried to work out was probably the last workout video I recorded. Im DEFINITELY fatter than I was last time I wore these tights and tried to run. I got a headache pretty much instantly and I got winded so fast it was truly pathetic XD

Starting out bra and pantless, watch me squirm into my old workout clothes that I wore in my first chicken wings stuffing video. Then I head onto the tread mill and its not long before my titties are bouncing so much that I have to hold them so they dont hurt. Next its jumping jacks and my fat is bouncing around in all directions. Lastly we have some sit ups...my belly is definately fatter than the last time I did these XD

Watch as all my fat bounces up and down forcing me to take frequent breaks.

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PlumpLove

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lots to love in this video.  First, this was about as close as possible to seeing your boobs in their full glory.  I know the nipples are covered, but they really look fantastic.  Second, I simply adored the brief moment when you were trying to suck in your tummy.  Your belly flattened above your belly button, but just below it, it remained round.  Despite the effort, you couldn't such it all in... just wonderful to watch.  All the bouncing during the exercise is also lots of fun, and your smiling face under that ballcap and glasses is nice.  You have a great smile!  But I think the best part of all is the round, chubby tummy that was the star here.  Anything that highlights your belly is great!  Loved it!!!!

Response from the author:

I am so glad you loved it Plump! This was the first time that I had my titties "out" I will have to do it again sometime soon😘 Marine Life Love GIF by pikaole

Link to review
Muted Decor

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely hot video! Seeing you attempt to work out after your long indulgence is incredible! The shots of your body in the mirror give another view to the girth that you have no and I must say, maybe more mirror shots in future videos?! Everything looks incredible in this video but your belly and chest steal the show! 

Thank you so much for the review 🥰 Hehe I'm so glad you enjoyed it! These titties always cause me trouble anytime running occurs xD even up my stairs at homeee. Gotta hold them and run 🤣
also thanks for the point about the mirror! Ill definately keep that in mind in the future
☺️

Link to review
semajnorbel

Legitimately can’t get enough of your clips you’re so hot 

Heheheh thanks Semaj! I love that you are enjoying them ❤️ I have had a lot of fun making them🥰

Link to review
and1two

a classic from a willow to a pillow tale!  

tune in next time as the feet start to slowly go [as in unable to see them below] as the belly starts to grow.

same s'more snacks time! same s'more snacks channel!

miss-piggy_thelook.gif

LOL thanks for the review 🥰

Link to review