3 Screenshots

About This File

🤰I'M JUST A FEEDEE WHO LOVES HER HUGE SIZE🤰

IN THIS VIDEO…

BEFORE AND AFTER / TRY ON / OLD CLOTHES / SMALL TALK / (TIME TO TIME) HALF SCREEN COMPARISON  

YOU’LL WATCH…

WATCH LAURA TRYING TO FIT IN A THREE YEAR OLD OUTFIT, SUCH A CHALLENGE CONSIDERING HER ENORMOUS SIZE. THE HALF - HALF SCREEN IN THE PERFECT MOMENTS TO CATCH THE BEFORE AND AFTER IS SIMPLY DELICIOUS AND YOU'LL BE SHOCK BY THE SIZE OF HER BELLY.

LAURA COMMENTS…

I'M SURE YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT YOU WILL WATCH. THREE YEARS OF REAL COMMITMENT TO MY FEEDEE DESIRES LOOKS SO DAMN HOT ON ME! MY HUGE SIZE IS A DREAM COME TRUE AND I'M ALSO SURE THAT YOU WILL BE REALLY TURNED ON AS MUCH I DID WHILE I WAS RECORDING THIS VIDEO. I AM A HAPPY FEEDEE!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

rich09

I think this outfit looks and fits better 3 years later the pants are in a good place and the shirt (crop top) looks just right 

Link to review
Feedmygirl

Wow. You are just amazing. But everyone here knows you can get a lot fatter.
I love your constant weight gain and would be happy to sponsor you to put on much more fat.

Fat Love from Austria😘
Link to review
tazino24

Amazing  video. You get to see how much Laura has grown. She has bloomed to such a beautiful fatty.

Link to review
not a real member

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is what I call a hot 🥵❤️awesome FAT ! Video 😍💕  There is so much FAT ! 😍❤️ Belly ! In this one ☝️ Wow ! 😯😯😯😯😮 What three years difference it really makes 😍 just look at that fabulous FAT ! HUGE ! MASSIVE ! OVER HANG ! 😍 just look 👀 at all of that stunning , awesome FAT ! Hanging out,  so impressive FAT !  Gut !😍 of yours 🥰💕 in 😯😯😯😯😮 jiggly motion view 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 wearing tight jeans 👖 and that tight red sweater ☺️💕 Wow 😮 It looks so good 😊 and so super shocking 😃just Too see you this HUGE and this MASSIVE ! Wow 😮😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Link to review