5 Screenshots

About This File

[bellybutton play, belly play, hiding stuff in rolls]

1443438361_bellybuttonandrollplay.thumb.gif.d2adbeb88e2034edf79c741cc424a8b9.gif 653238329_bellybuttonandrollplay.thumb.gif.3d529e4a2b624524c64f09013261cf1c.gif

Sometimes I literally cannot resist the urge to massage my own fat lol. I'm always surprised by just how much fat I've gained when I feel it all in my lil hands. It's sooo sexy to be bigger than I've ever imagined and thinking about that turns me on way too much 🥵 The other day I just really felt like playing with and poking the tons of fat I've piled on! I found a pen and wanted to see how deep it could go into my belly button and whether or not I could hide it in my rolls! I use the pen to basically fuck my bellybutton and simultaneously feel up my soft, enormous belly 😇 hehe needless to say, I had so much fun just sitting on my floor looking super fat and jiggly!

Side note, my double chin looks so big in this one hehe 😳

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Chadfadboy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thank you so much for the deep intense squish fat belly button play :))) a dream come true and I still feel like I’m living the surreal life

Link to review