7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Force feeding. Donut stuffing. SSBBW and BBW contrast. Belly play. Girl on girl eating.  16 minutes.

FEATURING @LisaLouSSBBW

The amazing SSBBW LisaLou visited Casey the other day for some SSBBW training! Casey was amazed by Lisa's size. Lisa surprised her with yummy donuts and forced them down Casey's eager and greedy throat. At one point, she was feeding her donuts by the WHOLE donut itself! Casey was so motivated while eating with someone so huge in front of her. She eagerly took every bite knowing that it would bring her one step closer to being Lisa's size. For a visual preview, watch the video below... 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BLTs

A colab of truly epic proportions. I've watched LisaLou balloon over the last few years and to see her pass on what she knows to our beautiful Casey is a historical moment. There's a moment where they kiss as they share the last bite of the donut, an image I will never forget. Casey does an impressive job getting her donuts down but things really kick up a notch when Lisa has to force feed her the rest. She seems determined to fulfill Casey's wish of becoming an SSBBW like her. The video ends with a comment that I think is worthy of its own video. Casey is turned on by being force fed and wants to digest as she plays with Lisa's body. You cans ee Casey come to life as she fawns over Lisa's body and a video of Casey exploring Lisa's body as Lisa eats her own donuts would be a video I'd love to see. I highly recommend this video. Two greats doing something great

Link to review
eckerd

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Casey is so SEXY &  eager and excited about becoming a SSBBW and LisaLou, I just have no words! Seriously if you are an FA you NEED this video! This is so SEXY! ❤️

Link to review
plushush

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Absolutely one of my favorite collabs to date 💜 I’ve always loved thin vs fat contrast, but you just can’t beat fat vs fatter! Stuffing vids are a ton of work, which is why they tend to take a while, but Casey really goes above and beyond! Each donut disappears in moments, and it isn’t long before she’s ready for the next one. This is among the hottest heights of gluttony, only further elevated by the smoldering chemistry between Casey and LisaLou 👀 I hope to see her in future videos if possible, because their dynamic is just perfection 😍

Link to review
speedy_biff

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Another great video and Lisalou is so beautiful and sweet, she pairs up perfectly with ms Casey. Video quality is great as always but for me it’s the dialogue that puts this over the top. Hearing Casey compare each part of her body with lisalou is 🔥 🔥.  Casey just couldn’t keep her hands to herself, and I don’t blame her one bit. 

Link to review
tallguy

I completely spaced out watching this hot ass video. Loved the straps on Casey. The fact that both of you girls were so into it made it that much hotter. Keep it up 😍

Link to review
Bellmin

Good lord CC...that was spectacular!  You two have such great chemistry and play so well off of each other with a completely genuine dynamic.  So fun to watch two people absolutely dig each other's proportions.  This is a definitely colab you'll have to revisit.  Would love to see you both in a role play.   Brava...so worth the purchase!  

Link to review
Maxed_outx42

Casey normally looks huge in her videos but this one makes it look like she's still got a ways to go. The contrast is just so hot!

Link to review
Guest daleanator

Casey is looking BIIIGGGG... Her gut has ballooned to beach ball proportions. Her and Lisa put on a great display and plenty of flab. 

Link to review
jackal27

Wow this clip was like a raging volcano it was so damn hot! I couldn’t even contain myself for the duration of it so I’ll definitely be rewatching this one. @Curvage Casey gives us a fantastic a donut stuffing with her friend @LisaLouSSBBW. So first off, it is a true fact that Casey has come a long way in size and weight during her time in the Curvage community, however it’s hard to remember that when she is sitting right next to Lisa who must be at least twice Casey’s size. I think there is some quality fat chat from each model, usually Casey admiring Lisa’s overwhelming fat and wishing she was just as big as her. And Lisa admitting to Casey’s progress so far and how she will help her to catch up by forcing more food into her belly after she has already become beyond stuffed. Just the thought of Casey working to match Lisa in size and a sequel clip to follow maybe next year for updated comparisons gets me far past ecstatic. Lisa is absolutely massive in region of her stunning and body and I think Casey would rival Lisa with just as many pounds on her. But that’s getting ahead of myself, for now I’m still adoring these two beautifully fat, sexy ladies that give us a closer look into their amazing  fat lifestyles. If I could give this 10 stars I would, So loved it! 🤯😍🔥🔥🥵

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

Watching Casey get stuffed with fattening donuts by a girl way fatter than herself is a sight to behold. Casey is quite fat with, what is by normal standards, a huge belly. Casey's fat gut looks like a skinny stomach next to Lisa's simply enormous belly. She is incredibly huge and the amount of fat packed on her body is so beautiful. Casey is normally the one fattening smaller girls, but now the roles are reversed as she gets fattening donuts stuffed in her mouth by a woman that makes her look small. It's going to take a lot of donuts to add the amount of fat necessary to get her to Lisa's size but I think she is up to the task.

Link to review
fatty-feeder

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Seeing the size comparison was very sexy and seeing how turned on the two of you got was so amazing I absolutely loved it 10/10 would recommend 

Link to review
jacksprat

We have become accustomed to seeing Casey as the biggest fattest girl we can imagine. She fills up the frame by herself. Even when she does collabs with her nearby plump friends, Casey looks enormous in comparison. But alongside Lisa Lou, Casey is humbled by the size of her idol. Casey always reminds us that she is actually a petite juicy meatball and this clip really puts that in perspective. It's so cute to see. Casey really is a tiny little girl trying her best to be as big and fat as she can be. Lisa Lou otoh, is an absolutely huge woman with all the dreamy fats that Casey wants so bad. She sits next to Casey inspiring her with the breadth and magnitude of her ssbw body. Casey automatically gives all her worship and deference to the bigger woman. It is very clear that Lisa Lou reigns supreme and fat over Casey. But Lisa Lou is a kind ruler and supports Casey's desire to grow up nice and fat just as she has done. She encourages Casey with words, caresses and jiggling just as much as by being the embodiment of Casey's dream. And Casey is a very good girl, eating up everything presented before her greedy mouth. She wants to impress and please her mentor. She wants to really earn the respect of her massively fattened new friend. And in doing so, we get to watch and be very pleased ourselves. 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Gosh I absolutely LOVED this clip!!! Seeing Casey being stuffed and just giving into her complete greed as Lisa encourages her is so fucking sensual! These two have CHEMISTRY and we all get to see perhaps what Casey will somewhat look like in the future when she too is 400+! Casey can really pile in those dense cream-filled donuts and it is such a pleasure to watch! She wants to be Lisa's size and Lisa is such a good teacher!!! This clip will drive you INSANE with hot sexiness! Buy this immediately and let's all make Casey as big as possible!!!! 😈

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Holy smokes this is hot. Casey looking small is new to me good lord Lisa is huge. Casey’s aspirations are large and she is well on her way if she’s gonna continue to eat like she did in this clip. 10/10

Link to review
blubberdubber

Amazing collaboration between two of the most beautiful content creators out there on this community.

Casey showing off her sensuality and greediness in front of one hell of a woman that is LisaLou, eating and eating like there's no tomorrow.

The chemistry between the two can be felt in the clip and it's one I'd love to see more often.

Great Clip, would love to keep seeing more!

Link to review
ZAIZEK

Casey shows how greedy she is to grow as big as LisaLou and eat donut after donut with a feeder that knows how to get there! very sexy chemistry between them and both wear extremly hot lingerie, everything Casey do is just top tier ❤️ 

Link to review
Mark davis

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

What an incredible collab 😍 This video has everything that I love, size comparison, force feeding and a display of gluttony that makes this video excellent! 🙌 Casey will definitely reach the size of LisaLou If she keeps hanging out with her more 😆

Link to review