2 Screenshots

About This File

Here it is! Its my favorite time of year. So much eating, so much gains, and as always, SO many comments from my family! This year at Thanksgiving was no different as I received comment after comment about my new appearance. I am bigger than I have ever been and was even asked something no one in my family has ever asked! I fill you in on all the "dirt" while eating a yummy slice of pie

This video is super fun and full of my personality throughout! I even go into talking about a dinner I had on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving with a few friends and how the comments had started beginning that evening, trickling over into Thanksgiving 1 & 2. From my mom, to my grandma, to my cousins and friends, a plethora of people were surprised to say the least by my gain. And I can't say I blame them! Sometimes, when I look at my own belly, I can't believe how big it has gotten! I make sure to let my belly out and share some big burps as well! I hope you all had an amazing holiday, can't wait for more eating this month and what my scale will say the results of this holiday season are hehe!

Get intro pricing first 24hrs! $4.99 ➡️  $5.99

giphy.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.