5 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip: Belly Bloating // Burping // Fat Chat // Moaning // Belly Gurgles

Okay uhm, wow, I didn’t expect to blow up to -this- extent. This was probably my most painful stuffing session yet. Right before I filmed this video, I scarfed down a huge Italian dinner; I’m talking pasta, garlic bread, a lil pizza, the whole shebang. I was obviously full but surprise surprise, I felt like I needed to blow up just a teeny tiny bit more, really push myself tonight. I’ve been wanting to do a banana and sprite bloat for awhile; I don’t know what about it is so appealing... although I really do love swelling up like a pathetic beach ball. I attempted to film this video like, a million times (5 really) but was interrupted each time. Every time I tried to film, I stuffed a banana down my throat- resulting in me eating a few undocumented nanners. Watch me moan, belch, and whimper my way through this stuffing sesh, and let me know what a good girl I’ve been for you. Oink.

Also big thank u to those who leave reviews, I appreciate the heck out of u 🐷🌟

885603C6-5F5A-43D8-9926-1C2E42868EF9.gif

DA2102CB-6C9F-4541-B569-2D9AD81C6ACF.gif

7F363280-1E4F-4DFB-A753-A25FBCC53C0A.gif

98B3B3F8-690C-4802-AEA6-884508E10F72.gif

4B602BA8-C2B3-4674-9915-961B5113AEF8.gif

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Oscarbluth

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The paunch is legit.

It’s exciting watching this little piglet push herself to get even fatter.

You love to see it, 10/10

Link to review
Vulkan

You really have a lot of future here, I hope your next video is of you eating a lot of food (30 min eatin grasy food) in a dress like this ;) 

Link to review