Size Comparison Clothing Swap

$14.99

(10 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

CONTRAST•BBW•SSBBW•Clothes Swap•TRYON•Comparison   

Come watch me swap clothes with the legendary beauty @LisaLouSSBBW ! At almost twice my size with a belly to DIE FOR, I couldn't wait to see how her thickness would look in my clothes, and couldn't wait to try on her clothes for inspiration. Helping such a goddess get in and out of tight garments was a dream come true to say the least... I only hope that my ass can be as big as hers one day. I had so much filming this and hope you enjoy it just as much. ❤️ 

review this clip before November  28th  at 5pmEST and receive a clip of your choice, free (Credit is only good for clips published before reviewed clip, I.E. you cannot redeem this credit for any of my future releases!)

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest puppet_master

Posted

Lisa is so pretty on top of having that gorgeous belly. Looking forward to seeing more of her.

These crossovers are pretty amazing, especially with COVID hopefully going away for good *fingers crossed especially with the omicron talk.. hopefully it's all just hype for the greedy media*.

I feel like we're cruising to a major shared universe event, almost like an Avengers of Curvage - the Curvengers ™ ©? .. or a Suicide Squad - Supersized Squad ?

Between you, Lisa Lou, Jennie, Casey, Kelli, Reiina, Amy, Kay and what's-her-face, how many models do you think you can get?

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.