5 Screenshots

About This File

Just when you thought Jersey couldn’t get anymore bloated and burpy, she brings in reinforcements! 

This Huge stuffing of fried chicken, waffle fries, beer, and red velvet cake clocks in at 1 HOUR!  

Jersey is so excited to be doing another stuffing! Off the back of the previous “mega bloat” stuffing she is keen to outdo herself, and she gives it all she’s got! 

Starting with black lipstick that ends up being no match for all this greasy food, throughout the video it smears all over her cute greasy face! That doesn’t stop her! She can’t stop eating! 

Huge burps fill the room as she downs beers faster than any other stuffing before! These burps are loud, full, and every time Jersey burps she knows she’s turning you on! 

Greasy belly rubs lead to moans and squeaks of pleasure and pain as she gets more and more bloated, tipsy and uncomfortable as the stuffing goes on! 

She’s really enjoying this, hearing her moan and seeing her bloat is such a treat! Even when she’s breathing heavily and pouting, she thinks about you encouraging her and keeps eating and drinking beer until the very end! 

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

stun_gun_headbutt

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This vid is definitely worth buying... I love when Jersey leans backwards so that her belly can extend outward 🖤🖤

Im gonna be honest, would love to see a belly sounds vid but I dont know if thats too weird or not...

Response from the author:

Thank you so much babe! Im Workin on that belly sounds video! Stay tuned! 

Link to review
chubnubs11

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Jersey was a really great ghoul in this video!!!!! Jersey really pushes her limits in this video by downing chicken beer and cake! And she releases some amazing burps!!!!! The more stuffed she gets the less lipstick she has on!!! Jersey gets really stuffed and uncomfortable by the end of the video desperately needing belly rubs that I wish I could give! Her full belly is on full display and you can see it get bigger before your eyes!!! Jerseys belly is the sexiest of them all!! You can also see her thick thighs throughout!!! Don't miss this amazing stuffing!! Idk how she is going to top this one but im sure she will!! Jersey always does!!!!

And it’s all thanks to you ☺️

Link to review
IncognitoXIII

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Unbearably good! The most ravenous ghoul around really has quite an appetite. 

Omg thank you so much 👻

Link to review