4 Screenshots

About This File

At last I have made a weigh in video! This will now be a monthly occurrence as I'm diving back into actively gaining. 

In this clip not only do you get to see my current weight and post pigout weight, I give a little more variety of angles than I have previously. I hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed eating for you!

Other Files from SoManySoftShapes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

godofgame

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@SoManySoftShapes is so charming. I love how she fills her chair in this video, and she gives us a great indication of how she's able to do so.

She's such an authentic glutton and there's a particular uncontrollable burp/moan moment that I will be thinking about for a long time.

Link to review
Jorin85

Oh, I loved this!! It was so much fun. The angle SMSS gets of her beautiful big belly are really impressive and she looks beautiful. I loved the lingerie, make up and the hair colour.

If that wasn't enough, the chat, appetite, and burps are amazing, too.

I'd love to see more like this! 

Hope to see more great content like this in the future! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this review! I really appreciate it and am SO happy you enjoyed. I really only film when I'm able to really enjoy the process, and knowing that you enjoy the results is super gratifying! 

Link to review