Harvest Day MASSIVE Stuffing! My biggest of the year *Retirement Sale* !

$8

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $11.99 
Now $8.00

It's officially Harvest Day, today I give into my most greedy desires. I stuff myself to new limits and capacity. As a massive lover of carbs, this is a perfect day for me. I fill myself with mostly mashed potatoes, rolls, and mac and cheese! There are some lovely other treats like cake along the way, however, carbs are the real star of the show here! I made enough to feed a whole damn family, but that's nothing compared to my appetite! 

Bite after bite I show no signs of stopping no matter how bloated and massive I get, there's just nothing that appeases my appetite. I'm a greedy growing girl with a seemingly endless stomach capacity. But sometimes I bite off more than I can chew....and my stomach begs me to stop. It puffs and bloats out, causing me to take a short break, even though I don't want to. I give my belly a light rub causing me to burp a little and let out some of the gas in me.

While stuffing myself I moan about how damn good being a hedonist feels, I eat what I want whenever I want. I also reflect on the upcoming gaining season that is upon me. It starts with harvest day, but it soon leads to a whole season of gains. The days become shorter, my movements become less, the meals get heavier, and suddenly there's more of me than ever. The pounds just pack on so nicely and quickly. More burps pull me out of my conversation and allow me to focus back on the task on hand, a massive stuffing, filling myself to capacity. I move to dessert and give myself a little treat for being such a good hedonist today, I can't wait to see what the rest of gaining season has to bring me! 
Clip Features: stuffing, burping, fat chat, multiple angles 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.