3 Screenshots

About This File

You’ve been feeding your long distance girlfriend for a few months and she’s been getting so much bigger! Look at how her tits and belly have grown! 

She’s sending you a video so you can watch her eat, she knows you love that! She starts shovelling tiramisu in while she talks about how much she misses you and wishes you were there with her to feed her and rub her belly! It’s just not fair that you’re so far away and she’s all the way in New Zealand! 

She wants to share some of her feedee fantasies with you, and wow, they’re pretty hot! 

Don’t you just want to reach through the screen and grab that cute little mouth and start shoving that dense sweet dessert straight into it? Well she would love that too! 

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is the hottest fat chat ever from the hottest fat girl ever!

Response from the author:

That’s high praise coming from a mega hottie like you 🥰

Link to review
Guest DatDude420

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Jersey and her chubby growing body mixed with some steamy fantasies make this one of the hottest videos easy.

A rough yet gentle feeder is exactly what she needs to get even bigger! "Open up for one more bite little piggy and then maybe I'll untie you..."

Aw hell yeah! Love to hear it! Thank you for supporting my content and my journey!! 🌈

Link to review
chubnubs11

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Listening to Jersey talking about her fantasies is the hottest thing ive heard in a while! And just makes you wish that you could do them all with Jersey!! I know that would be a dream come true!! The fantasies are so hot and sexy!! Only if they could become realities!!! Jersey knows how to use that sexy voice!! Really gets you going and imagining!!! The BEST!!!!

Yay and that’s really just the tip of the iceberg! Long distance feedee gf has  A LOT of fantasies 🌈

Link to review